CHAPTER TWENTY ONE - SNEAK OUT

Natasha POV

I groaned as I could feel my sheets being lifted from my body. Then I can feel the warm feeling that embraces me. I didn't open my eyes as I just think it's just my comforter that makes me warm.

But then when I shifted a little and wigged myself I heard a sexy groan behind me making me snap my eyes opened. Then the scene I witnessed made me almost shout in horror.

An arm I mean muscular arms engulfed my small body with his. I can see he shifted and even have the guts to inhale my scents. I wanted to shout but I preferred to pinch his arm making him winch in pain.

"What are you doing Malik?" I softly shouted.

I don't want to wake up anyone, especially seeing me with his guy in my room and in my bed.

"Sleeping!" He mumbled and went back to close his eyes like nothing happened.

"Malik, stop joking around! You better get off your ass out of my bed now!" I said to him, I kind of half shouted at him.

"Love, please can I sleep here? Just this time!" He said to me but in a sleepy voice.

"Huh? Why would I do that? Letting you sleep here with me in the same room and the same bed? I am not insane Malik! Now out!" I demanded of him.

"Love, if I get back to my room now I will be feasting on rumors tomorrow!" He said to me,

"Huh? And sleeping here will not make you and me the center of rumors?" I contradicted him.

"Love, I just got back home from very tiring work and when I went to my room. You know... I just, can I just sleep here please?" He said to me and j can't understand what kindnof stupid thing he is speaking about.

"Malik, if you won't tell me what really happened? Then I have to kick you out of my room whether you like it or not.or not?" I said to him as I crossed my arms on my chest.

"Well, when I went to my room, I just saw Princess Mina wearing a provocative dress. I don't want to describe it but I don't feel like going back to my room to check if she's already out. That's why I prefer to go to your room and sleep here. I feel safer and more comfortable with you than being in my room now!" He said to me and I shook my head.

"Why are you pushing yourself to be here when there's a girl over there whose head over heels is in love with you? Why don't you focus yourself on her instead? Then putting so much trouble in this fake relationship of ours?"

"What fake are you talking about? I never fake my affection or the way I feel to you! If only you can feel and hear my heart!" He said to me, making my heart beat a little.

"Urrg stop saying something like that ok?"

"Why would I stop? I am telling you the truth!" He said to me,

I shook my head and decided to grab the glass of water on my side table and drink it.

"My love, come back to bed, let's sleep!" He said while looking at me.

"You sleep first then I sleep after!" I said to him,

"Come on!" He said while he swung his arms on my lap and I automatically swatted it.

"Don't you dare! And if you want to sleep, keep your hands to yourself? Don't you dare touch or put your hands on me!" I said to him,

"Huh? Why would I do what you told me? You're my girlfriend's love. I am entitled to touch you!" He said and I smack his head now.

"Goodness woman, for a small and petite girl, you are way too strong! Remind me not to piss you off!" He grumbles and shuffles from my sheets.

"You are clearly pissing me off! Why don't you get off my bed? So I can have my peaceful sleep?" I said to him,

"Love, you know I can't! God knows if that woman is still there waiting for me! I can't even look!" He said with a disgusted look on his face.

"Princess Mina is a beautiful girl you know. You should feel honored and happy knowing she likes you that much!" I said to him,

"Hahaha.. I didn't know you were capable of getting jealous!" My eyes turned wide in warning and he smiled to me " but to answer your question, I am not nor proud to have her. I mean she's beautiful. I can honestly say that. But she's not you! If in any instance that you changed position right now. And you are there in my bedroom instead of her? Nah.. I won't sneak out of my room. I will gladly take the offer!" He said winking at me.

I can feel my heart skip a bit. Or should I say I feel my heart pounding like crazy. What happened to me? I think I turned into an idiot like this guy now.

"Hahahahah in your dreams!" I said to him as I gave him a look.

"Believe me love, I have more than that in my dreams. You can't even picture how much I wanted it to come to reality. But let's do anything slowly and surely!"

"Good! Why are you so perverted!" I said as I threw my pillow on him.

He chuckled and catched my pillow then put it on my side. He then patted my side asking me to sleep with him.

"Come on, it's already late! Let's sleep! I don't have a problem though if you have something in mind? You know if you want me to tire you out. I can freely volunteer and do the honor!" He said, making me huffed in annoyance.

"Urrg I hate you!" I said as I grabbed the sheet and lay down on his side.

After a pause of silence between the two of us. I can hear his breathing and his hands move on my waist. I pinched him and he pouted at me.

"Keep your hands to yourself!"

"How can I keep my hands? When you smell so fucking tempting!" He said to me and kissed me.