CHAPTER TWENTY NINE- WALKING TEMPTATION

Natasha POV

I pace around my room as I nervously glance at the door. Nana on the other hand kept looking at me with a questioning look.

"Lady Natasha, do you want something?" She asked me.

"Oh nothing!" I said to her, " Please stop calling me lady Natasha, just Natasha is enough!" I reminded her what we agreed to last time.

"I can't do that Lady Natasha, especially now that the Prince is vocally acknowledging you as his girlfriend and future wife. Meaning you are going to be the next queen of the country!" She said to me and I scoffed.

"You are too optimistic Nana!" I said, smiling nervously at her.

That's the thing, when we arrived two days ago here in the palace the idiot openly expressed our relationship to everyone. I thought that when we are going to be here, we would still be the same but no, the idiot even commanded Omar to prepare his Late mother's room.

Which made everyone gasped looking at me. At first I was truly confused as to why they had such a reaction. But when we're inside the room, Nana told me everything.

For you to occupy the room of the late queen meaning you are going to be queen itself. The king recognized you as his wife. But I confusedly asked her that Malik was still not the king.

I called him immediately as I don't want any misunderstanding of me being here in this room. It will cause and trigger something.

I recalled our conversation twk days ago.

"Love, I feel happy that you asked to see me!" He said blah blah and I dragged him towards my bed. "woah... you are now forward are we? I don't mind my love!" He said as he tried to kiss me. But I avoided him, causing him to look at me confused.

"Why am I here?"

"Love I told you many times on the plane. You are my girlfriend, you should be here!"

"No, not that! What do I mean why am I here in your late Mother's room?"

"Oh that! Obviously you are going to be the next queen. You will occupy this room but once we are married I want you to be in my room. I am damn excited to have you and take you there!" He said, giving me a naughty grin.

" But you can't put me here! What will everyone think? I mean how about your dad? The council??" I asked him.

"I told you I don't care about what they say! What I care about is you. You are my girlfriend and future wife. I will take care of you!" He said as he held me close to him. " You smell so damn good every time" He added as he deep his nose to my neck.

"Stop it! What if someone walks by and sees us!"

"So? You're my girlfriend!" He said

"I still don't feel right staying here. Why can't I just take the room from the last time?" I asked him. Instead of answering me the idiot decided to roam his hands around my body making me moan. "Malik don't you dare!" I said to him as I untangled myself..

"Where are you going?" He said and held me again.

"Stop it you idiot! We are not in my condo!"

"Yeah I am very well aware of my love!" He said, whispering those words in my ears.

Goodness this guy is walking temptation. He really likes to tempt me whenever he has an opportunity, just like now. That's why during the two days when he spent the entire day and night in my condo we didn't leave my room. He was so inseparable like he wanted me to glue to him all the time.

"Ah ah....! Don't you dare!" I said I wiggled my finger at him. He was about to kiss my neck and I know what will happen next. He will put hickeys there for everyone to see.

"Come on, I really love it when you're sporting those hickies of mine. Why did you cover it?" He said looking at my neck now spotless of his hickey.

" I conceal it! I don't want anyone to see it. What will they think of me?"

"Oh come on! Don't think about them. Every time I saw those hickeys it turn me on!" He said and I winced at his words.

"Why are you so perverted all the time?" I said as I shook my head to him.

He grab me and made me sit on his lap.

"Malik...!" I whined at him.

"Stay still! I just want to feel you my love! Last two nights I am so tempted to sneak into your room! I am missing you so much!"

"We always talk!" I said

"Yeah! But I want more than to talk!" He said as burried his nose to my neck again. This time he put a sloppy kiss everywhere, making me groan. At this point this guy really wants me.

"Do you know how much I want your love?" He said as he kept sucking my neck. His hands traveling and playing the hem of my shirt. I tried to stop it but he just hoisted me up and carried me effortlessly.

"Goodness stop carrying me like a baby!"

"Hmmm?" He said as he put me down in my bed and lay me down. When I tried to stand up he hovered over me. How am I going to refuse him when his looking damn sexy and hot looking at me like that.

He kissed me while he peels off my clothes. He dived into my neck again and slowly travelled down and down part of my body.

"Shit! I am fucking crazy over you!" He said. "You taste Soo good!" Each time we made love I always turned crimson red because of his words.

"Malik..." I moaned as I watched him eating me like I am a piece of delicious meat.

"Fuck!" He said and I gasped when his hands went down to my southern part.

"Shit!" I cursed out loud.

As when he was about to enter me. I pushed his chest, making him turn to me confused.

"Don't you dare forget to wear protection now!"

"As if I care about protection!" He said and entered me.

I didn't have time to protest as he kept pummelling me and was busy screaming his name.