CHAPTER THIRTY ONE - THE INCIDENT

Natasha POV

I massage my head as I can feel the growing pain slowly creeping on it. I should have known before I agreed to fly here. It's pretty obvious that this place is different from the country she grew up in.

She massages her head again while she steps out from the bathroom. She just woke up very late and she knows why because she stayed late. Her mind is filled with so many things especially about her and Malik.

When she stepped out , she immediately noticed Nana standing on the side looking so depressed and sad. She sighed and she knows very well why too.

The reason was because of what happened yesterday.

After the coronation of course there will be a banquet. Almost all rich people from this country attended the event. Well who wouldn't? It's their king's proclamation.

It's actually a very successful event, with a few drinks here and there. But in the middle of the event something happened.

FLASHBACK YESTERDAY

She asked Nana to get her a drink while she waited for her at the table where she was actually bunking. She's accustomed to social gatherings but she never experienced anything like this before. Obviously it's far different from the parties she attended.

She looked around and tried to find Nana then when her eyes found her. She caught a certain scene right before her eyes.

Nana walked slowly while her head was down but didn't do reckless or careless moves. She saw how the girl managed to hold the glass of alcohol while walking and her head down.

But when she almost reached her. Nana suddenly stumbled and a gasp can be heard all over the place. Why?

The alcohol that Nana was holding was landed and all throwi out from the Princess Mina who's sitting next to Nana.

What I didn't expect was the reaction of the Princess after that.

She fastly hissed and angrily threw the glass in Nana's direction. Good thing it didn't hit her head but still I saw her legs pouring blood.

"How dare you do this to me? You should know your place, you lowlife servant! You will be beheaded for this!" The princess said and I frowned.

"You highness I am sorry please I will accept any of your punishment but I am really sorry!" Nana said while she's crying. I feel like my heart is breaking into pieces.

"Huh? Why would I accept your apology? Who are you? You are just a maid, do you hear me?" She said, "Guard take her and prison her, punish her by any means!"

"Please, your highness!" Still Nana continued kneeling in front of her, begging for her forgiveness.

"Get off of me your stink lowlife being!" She pushed her making her stumbled backwards but the people who witnessed just laughed at nana like they were watching some kind of comedy.

When the Princess tugged hardy Nana's hair. I grimaced and clasped my hands in anger. Next thing I know I went to them. When she was about to pull more , I stopped her hand making her stop and look at me.

"What are you doing?" The princess asked me. Her eyes are still blazing like fire.

"What Nana did was wrong but she didn't do it on purpose!" I answered her.

She laughed at me fakely. While her eyes now focused on me. She released Nana's hair from being pulled by her. And pointing her fingers at me makes me raise my brows on her.

"You? How dare you talk back to me? You really don't know your place huh?" She taunted me.

"Well, if we are talking about the right place here. I think what you are doing is absolutely wrong!"

She laughed evilly at me. My goodness can this girl get creeper and weirder? Or she lost a screw in her brain? She's giving me bad vibes now.

"What gives you the right to say that? You are just an outsider and a commoner anyway. This is none of your business!" She said to me,

"Tsk.. tsk! That's where you're wrong, your highness. I asked Nana to grab some alcohol on my behalf!"

"So now the reason is surfacing. You told Nana to throw the content on me on purpose?"

"Are you nuts? Why would I do such a thing!"

"Lady Natasha please don't. I don't want you to entangle yourself to me in this mess!" Nana said as she came beside me still crying.

"Don't twist the story here you good for nothing princess!" I said as I snarled at her. I really lost my patience for her now. How dare she point out the wrong doing to me? The nerve of her.

"What did you say? Good for nothing princess? Hahahaha so the servant and the commoner really did a good job on me huh?"

I can feel my jaw tickle as I can feel my anger rise. I didn't hold back anymore as I slapped her on her face. A gasped form from her mouth and some people went in front of us. I can feel a hand slipping on my arms stopping me from doing something more. I know that arms since I am familiar with the warmth that is given to me.

"King Malik, this woman she slapped me!" The princess cried and was about to come closer to him.

Of course I wouldn't let her. I struggle from his hold and I can hear him sigh.

"Come closer and I will bald you!" I said to her,

"King, she's so mean! Look what she did to me? She plans everything. She told her servant to throw the alcohol content on me on purpose!" She cried.

"Princess Mina, your highness, Lady Natasha would never do such a thing. It's my fault and my recklessness throws me to you. She's innocent to all of this!" Nana said

"Shut up! I didn't tell you to open your mouth!" She angrily makes her silent.

"What really happened here?" Malik asked and Omar immediately went to his side and explained everything.