CHAPTER THIRTY SIX - KIDNAPPED 2

MALIK POV

I almost killed the bodyguards that I entrusted to follow Natasha when he said that she's missing and they can't find her. I immediately leave everything even when I am in the middle of an important meeting with my father and the council.

To the extent that, as when I wanted to get there right away, I just chose to drive my car without my driver and went straight ahead at a fast speed. I don't care if I violated some policies or traffic rules. My main purpose is to get there immediately.

As I arrived on the scene. I saw her bag on the floor straight. I didn't hold back as I grabbed the neck of one of my trusted bodyguards. I want to kill him for being negligent of his job. Luckily Omar fastly went to my side and stopped me before I could kill him.

"What hell just happened?" I asked him as I eyed other guards.

"Sire, I got distracted for a moment and when I looked for her she's gone!" One of the guards said.

"Really? So you mean, she just disappeared like some kind of magician? You know your reason sounds stupid right?" I said as I couldn't help raising my voice at him.

"Sire, no of course! I mean... it's... I just!"

"Just stop! Look for her and look for every area! Do what you need to do or else I am going to cut all your heads for neglecting your job!" I said.

"If you can't find her before this day ends I will kill you!" I said as I grabbed him harshly, making him gulp.

"Yes sire! We will do our best!" He said and left and did his work.

"You will SHOULD do your best! Cause if you can't find her sooner I will have your head hang! You are all so reckless! You didn't mind your job at all!"

"We are sorry, sire!"

"You should be! I want you to find her sooner. I don't want this to go further a day cause I don't want her to suffer at the hands of the people that have her! Do I make myself clear?" I said I swear I am going to kill all of them. How can something like this happen? And who on earth would do such a length to kidnap her? I already have hunched but I need some valid evidence to prove it.

But once I can prove that it's them then I won't hesitate to throw them away from the palace. I am the king anyway and Natasha will be the next queen whether they like it or not. They can't stop it from happening.

I would never change my decision or would hear whatever they are trying to tell me to do. I don't care if they tell me that I am too western and embrace modernization with open arms. Frankly speaking I do love our tradition but nowadays, a country can't ever move or grow if you don't upgrade.

You can't judge a person by their race. Natasha may not belong to a royalty family but she's more than to me. She's very kind hearted, my fellow men witnessed how she stood up for a lowly servant. I am proud that she did that part. Not all people can actually do the same like her.

She never waver even when she's fighting against the royal. I love how righteous she is and the way she fights for someone as long as she's fighting for the right.

When I showed the council the video, some of them changed their views about her. But some are still hesitant to vote for our relationship. Well I don't care about that anyway. As long as Natasha will stay on my side then that's enough for me, the rest will be my side to work.

I drove back to the palace with the head Police of my country. I will do anything to look for the culprit who did something like this to me. Once I will find out. I will kill him with my bare hands. I don't care if it's too vain for a new kind to do but once I found out that he did something to my Natasha. I won't hesitate to kill that person.

After a few hours of waiting for the news about my Natasha. While I am busy thinking with the rest of the team, my phone rings and I automatically answer it.

"Sir, we trace the location of the car!" With that I ended the call and went to the room where I assigned the team to locate and do the planning. Yes I got the best team to look for Natasha.

I quickly arrived in that room and went inside.

"Where is she?" I asked them. All of their attention to me and they explained everything to me.

I nodded as they kept on telling me everything. After that we move as we plan.

I cracked my knuckles as I felt excited and blood pumping to kill that person. I won't give mercy to anyone who dares to touch or hurt the girl I love. They will pay for what they have done. That I promise to myself before we head out to the location.

*********************

Guys, I want to say thank you for reading my book. But please don't forget to follow and vote. It would mean a lot to me. Please bear with me if I have grammatical errors FYI it's the first draft so read at your own risk. I will try my best to do my work even better.

Love,
Dianalovesdiane