꒰ ͜͡➸ you have an anxiety / panic attack

Start bij het begin

rain led you through the rest of the grounding exercise, praising you every time you did what he asked of you.

"what're four things you can touch?" rain asked. you placed your hand on rain—touching his horns, face, hair, and tail. rain smiled and nodded, kissing you softly.

"perfect. can you tell me three things you can hear?" rain asked. you took a moment before pointing at rain again, both at his mouth and his chest—right where his heart is. rain smiled and nodded again, watching as your breathing calmed down and your trembling slowed to a stop.

"two things you can smell?" rain offered, knowing you'd probably turn this one down. though, to his surprise, you pointed at him again.

rain's heart fluttered as he realized that he was grounding you. not just by guiding you through exercises, but by physically being there, he was grounding you.

"alright last one, okay?" rain asked. you nodded. "one thing you can feel.." rain whispered, pressing a kiss to your temple.

you wracked your brain, trying to break through the fog that had overtaken your mind.

you began to panic again as you couldn't come up with an answer, looking at rain and shaking your head.

"hey, hey, shh, it's okay. you were perfect, i just wanted to see where you were at mentally, it's okay. shh, everything's okay.." rain whispered, pulling you into a hug and gently rocking back and fourth.

your trembling had started back up again but was quick to die back down, leaving rain hopeful that you'd come out of the non-verbal episode.

rain held you close, whispering sweet nothings to you as he played with your hair.

after a few minutes, you swallowed harshly as you felt the lump in your throat disappearing.

"thank you.." you croaked out. "of course. i'll always be here to help you, dove." rain whispered, kissing your head. you leaned further into the water ghoul, feeling him squeeze you in the hug tightly.

—MOUNTAIN—

- your freaking out makes him freak out for a second before he realizes he can calm you down.
- that is until he remembers your panic attacks usually block out all outside energies that could help yours.

your eyes widened as terzo yelled at you, tears welling in your eyes.

you had been dealing with a rough day and went to terzo for some fatherly comfort, only to get scolded and yelled at.

terzo huffed slightly as he watched you, his yelling fit being over. the third papa watched the tears well in your eyes, the reason why you were starting to cry going right over his head.

"go. i want to be alone." terzo waved his hand, dismissing you as he sat in his chair. "yes, papa.." your voice cracked as you bowed your head before turning on your heel and rushing by aether who had to stand silently and watch the whole ordeal.

you ended up in the band room, crumpled on the floor as you cried.

terzo never yelled. ever. so why would he yell at you of all people?