mafia's little princess

Start from the beginning

Tae come to his cabin with a cute bunny in his arms while jk was talking with his dada

Jk; dada chu twill buy tookie a new phlushy (dada you will buy kookie a new plushie)
Tae: ok.
Jk; alto paci and tokolate (also paci and chocolate)
Tae sit on his chair and made jk sit on his lap.
Tae: I will buy everything for mine baby.
Jk; baby wove dada (baby love dada)
Tae: and dada love his baby so much. So so so much.
Jk giggle and kiss tae's nose tip making tae smile. Tae also kiss JK's forehead. And at this time tae's secretary come. Sec: sir meeting will be start in just 5 minutes.
Jk; dada no go.
Tae: baby pls let dada go (jk pout sadly) so Why don't you Join me. But promise me you will be a good boy.
Jk; I twill (I will)
Tae: ok come hug dada so dada can pick you up.
Jk; Otay. (Clap his hand in excitement making both male laugh but sec stop laughing seeing tae's cold face.  He gulf and )
Sec; sir I am going pls come fast.
Tae; let's go baby .
Jk; yesh leth gho (yes let's go.)
Tae pick jk and both left from there Tae come to meeting room with jk who is playing with tae's hair. He sit on the chair and place jk on his lap . Jk was looking at the meeting room with a boring expression. Tae keep caressing his back. At this time Ms Lee come wearing revealing dress.
Ms Lee: hello Mr Kim how are you. (rolled her eyes at jk which make jk angry)
Tae : start the meeting. And Ms you are 1 minute late I don't like who ruin my precious 1 second. Be punctual (cold and irritated voice)
Ms Lee look at jk and give him a death glare which make jk more angry but he didn't said anything. The meeting starts and it was going smoothly but jk feel thirsty and look at tae who is looking at the projector screen with all concentration Jk huffed and look at the glass . He smile and forward his hand but to his bad luck the glass fall.  Everyone look at the direction and found Ms Lee who is drenching in water and tae's laptop too. Tae look at jk who is looking at the glass with glossy eyes. Tae hug jk tightly. Ms Lee stand from her seat and start shouting at jk.
Me lee; don't you have eyes you stupid what you did haaa. (shout)
Jk hug tae tightly and cried in his embrace. Tae was all quite which make all of them confuse.
Ms Lee ; you know what you don't know what is manner you brat. Mr Kim you should slap him in every minutes then he will understand everything such a mannerless human
A Young Man still behave like a baby just to get attention. Bloody attention sicker. Mentally sick fag Always playing dumb just to get on other man's arms and (cut off by a hard slap)
Everyone look at the direction and found tae is the one who slap her. The slap was indeed so much hard that her lips start bleeding badly.
Tae: why you said that much? (Very calm voice)
Ms Lee ; he ruined my expensive dress also ruined your laptop.
Tae : just for some money you made mine baby cry . You can  just tell me I would buy you thousands dresses but know you have to make mine baby cry. Just know it WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN FUTURE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.Saying that tae left with jk in his arms still sobbing while tae just caress his back by one hand while one hand securely wrapped around his torso. Tae come to his cabin and place jk on couch.
Tae: bubba pls don't cry now I can't see you crying like this.
Jk; dada tookie luin youl lappie tookie is a bath boy (dada kookie ruin your laptop kookie is a bad boy)
Tae : no kookie is no any bad boy. My princess is a good boy. My princess didn't ruin my laptop intentionally right.
Jk; yeah I didn't did it in inte in ufffff (trying to pronounce the words)
Tae ; princess it's intentionally
Jk. Yesh thath I didn't did it which you said. Tae cooed at his cuteness. He cup JK's cheeks and peck his whole face.
Tae: do you want to drink water bubba.
Jk; yesh yesh I wanth
Tae smile and give a glass of water to jk who gulp it down at the one go.
Tae; baby do you want to eat anything?
Jk; nana milky.
Tae: bubbu I said eat not drink. Ok wait I will order your nana milky.
Jk; dada ish tookie is men menthally shick.(is kookie mentally sick)
Tae ; no baby she is mentally sick don't listen anyone's bad words ok. My bubbu always listen dada and he will listen now also right. Jk nodded his head cutely and smile at tae who is not at all looking fine listening this question from jk . Tae : Baby wait here hmm ok watch cartoons on dada's phn and at this time I am going to take your nana milky also some snacks.
Jk; Otay give me youl phn
Tae give his phn and left from there. Closing the door he took out his another phn and type something within a second a msg send from the other side . Tae check the msg and while reading it a creepy smile was playing on his mouth. He left to take JK's food and after sometimes come back with JK's good. Jk look at tae smile but the smile fall when he saw tae brought so many veggies with a packet of chips and banana milk. He pout looking at tae. Jk; dada chu lnow tookie ish full . Tookie no need nana milky Otay . Tookie will shleep. (Dada you know kookie is full. Kookie don't have need banana milk . Kookie is sleepy. )
Tae: really Baby come fast fast and eat you food then you can sleep .
Jk; dada tookie no hungly (dada kookie no hungry. )
Tae: princess don't be bratty.
Tae place jk in his lap and start to feed him. Jk is pouting
Jk; me ish sowwey.
Tae : why bubba?
Jk; me luined yol laptop (me ruined your laptop)
Tae: aish just forget it mine princess can ruined anything he want
Jk; buth tookie is badh baby na he luined dada's wolk. (But kookie is bad baby he ruined dada's work)
Tae: baby how many time I warned you don't call yourself bad my princess is a good baby he can do whatever he want . No one can say a single word to you baby you can do whatever you want until I am here with you.
Jk; buth dada (but dada)
Tae: don't make me angry now ok baby
Jk (pout) ; Otay you feed tookie. Tookie will eath (okay you feed kookie.  Kookie will eat )
Tae smile and peck JK's lips . Jk blush furiously which make tae smile. Tae feed jk and wipe his mouth. Here tae is working and jk is sleeping in his lap peacefully hugging his dada tightly. Tae look at JK's sleeping face .
Tae: she will regret to feel you bad baby. You are mine princess who just deserve happiness and she make you sad . How can I leave her. Just wait sometimes dear you will surely see a hell.
Tae smirk creepily and peck JK's whole face who whine in his sleep. Tae back away and peck JK's nose again start his work. Jk woke up and rub his eyes lazily.
Jk; dada me wobe chu (dada me love you)
Tae look at jk and found him snuggle in tae's neck. He smile and pat JK's head lovingly.
Tae : time to go home baby.
Jk; hmmm let's go.
Tae: oh you are out of head space. Jk; hmmm (lower his head) tae I am sorry. I ruined your important meeting then your meet (before he can complete tae kiss him making him shut . Jk also kiss back )
Tae: don't ever say something like that princess ok .
Jk; kookie is becoming brat day by day.
Tae: shut up baby you know na kookie is mine favorite.
Jk smack tae's head and pout angrily
Jk; go and leave with your kookie.
Tae: oh ok then let's go.
Tae pick jk and start leaving from there.
Jk; put me down.
Tae: you said stay with kookie so I am doing it.
Jk; tae. Tae: yes say baby.
Jk; nothing go away I am angry.
Tae: don't you think you are first person who is jealous of himself.
Jk; yeah yeah I am jealous of mine ownself do you have any problem?
Tae: no no you are getting jealous bcz of me I am feeling happy after knowing that. Ufff I am feeling lucky too.
Jk; if somedays I didn't slip and never go to mine little space then will you leave me ?
Tae look at jk blankly and later pin him in the wall. Tae kiss jk passionately which jk also back with same passion. Tae bite JK's lips . Jk also open his mouth to let tae explore it. Tae was kissing jk in hall way without caring about others . The employees who were passing by there witness it but they didn't paid much attention after All they love their life . They just left from there like nothing happen. Breaking the kiss tae look at jk.
Tae: don't ever say that you are mine . I can't leave you at any cost at any situation. I love your everything. It didn't matter if you are in little space or not . It doesn't matter to me all I know you are the most important for me. There is no one who can take away from me. I won't hesitate to burn the world if something happen to you. I don't like when you talk like this. Don't ever talk like this . You are only mine no one can take you away from me. I will not spare anyone not even me.
Tae come to their room and made jk sit on the bed while jk just pout.
Jk; don't you think we should spend some time All alone without work.
Tae:(peck JK's pout) yes baby and we will just give me few days.
Jk; ok (smile)
Tae again peck jk and left for Freshen up. Meanwhile jk also freshen up and change his clothes. Tae come outside and smile at jk.
Tae: let's go princess hyungs must be waiting for us.
Jk; hmmm let's go.
Tae again pick jk who just giggle and hug tae tightly. Tae also smile at him. After dinner everyone is sitting on the living room .
Jin; so this bit** tell so many things.
Tae: yeah and it's making mine blood boil how can she just taunt my baby?
Jk; tae let it be.
Jm; yeah tae not now. And I am sure you surely gonna do something for her.
Tae: obviously (smirk)
Jk; tae what you gonna do this time .
Tae: nothing much baby don't worry.
NJ; yeah little one don't think about this matter.
Yg; we will handle everything you don't have to think about some bit**
Tae: so good night everyone I have to wake up early.
All left from there after wishing good night
In taekook room
Here taekook were kissing each other like there no tomorrow. The soft kiss turn hot in every passing second. Soon their clothes get rid from their body and they made love. They did it lot of time . Whenever jk is out of little space they made love. After their not so innocent moment both were panting heavily
Tae: I love you baby .
Jk; I love you too hubby.
Tae: now sleep princess you are tired.
Jk; hmmm hmm good night.
Tae: good night doll.
Jk sleep at the next moment and tae just kiss his face multiple time. Tae got a msg . He open his phn and saw the msg.
In msg
Boss we did as you give instructions. She is no more in this world and we badly torture her. Now we are going to throw her body.
Tae: ok good job.
Tae keep his phn and look at jk.
Tae: I will save you from this cruel world mine angle. No one can hurt you doll. Your tae will protect you from everyone.
Tae hug jk tightly and sleep . Next morning jk woke up really late but didn't find tae . He pout sadly and get freshen up later left from there while cursing tae's work. Time skip at night.
Tae come from his work and saw jk is sitting on the couch pouting sadly.
Tae; bun where is mine princess.
Jk look at tae with sparkling eyes and later ran to him . Jk jump on tae who catch him and hug him securely. Jk wrap his legs on tae's waist hiding his face on crook of tae's neck.
Jk; tookie missh dada (kookie miss dada)
Tae: oooh mine bun dada also miss his bunny so much.
Jk; weally dada ?
Tae: obviously baby dada miss his little princess so much.
Jk giggle loudly. Tae sit on the couch placing jk in
Lap. Jk hug tae tightly inhaling his manly perfume. At this time yg and NJ also come and jinmin Walcome them. They all sit in the couch tiredly.
Yg; how are you little bunny?
Jk; tookie ish good meow hyung (kookie is good meow hyung)
Yg smile and NJ take out a chocolate box .
NJ; did mine bun want this ?(showing the chocolate box to jk)
Jk look at the chocolate box with his sparkling eyes licking his lips cutely.
Jk; tookie wove thocolate joonie (kookie love chocolate joonie)
NJ; them take it who is stopping you little bunny.
Jk smile widely and took the chocolate box from NJ.Tae: bun don't eat with one go ok.
Jk; Otay dada.
Tae ruffle JK's hair and look at everyone.
Tae: I was too much busy recently that we didn't have any time to spend with each other so I was thinking that why don't we go somewhere for spending some time.
Jm; that's great news.
Jin; yes we can go and spend some time with each other.
Tae: what you say Yoon hyung and joon hyung?
NJ: we are ready.
Yg; yeah I will sleep there peacefully.
Jm; and I will beat you also too much peacefully.
Tae: ok stop fighting now and let's sleep After dinner at taekook room.
Tae: why mine baby is pouting this much?
Jk; dada tookie wanth tho go now (dada kookie want to go now)
Tae: yesh we will go mine bubba now sleep tomorrow morning we will go there.
Jk; dada tookie will linjoy shooo much (dada kookie will enjoy so much)
Tae: yeah baby now mine princess sleep . We have to wake up early then also have to go.
Jk; aish tookie folget it (aish kookie forget it)
Jk laid down tae also join him and pull him (jk) on his(tae) chest pecking his head multiple times. They both sleep in each other embrace. Time skip next day evening
All of them reach at their destination just some hours ago After a long journey , so they decide to stay in home. Right now all of them is sitting on garden
Tae: this place is so good.
Jk; yesh me wike it shoooo mucccch (yes me like it so much)
Tae smile and hug jk.
Jin; I am going to prepare dinner.
NJ; someday you can take leave too.
Tae: yeah here we are for enjoying our time but you want to work.
Jin; which work tae I like to make food for all of you. It's make me happy.
Tae: ok you can be happy after going home for now pls give us your time.
Jin; aish you guys.
Jk; yesh jinnie no wolk (yes jinnie no work)
Jin; ok now all of you happy.
Jk; yesh me ish happy (yes me is happy)
Jm; I am feeling board.
Tae: let's play something which will be no boring also cheer our mind.
Tae said and jk jump from his place while clapping his hand.
Jk; yesh tookie wove playing dhames. (yes kookie love playing games)
Tae: careful bub you will fall.
Jk; Otay dada. Next day evening
Everyone goes out with their partner just to spend some good times after a long time. Taekook is sitting near a lake which surrounded by blue flowers. 
Jk is sitting on tae's lap looking at the beautiful view and tae just look at jk with heart eyes.
Tae: do you know baby how many meaning blue color have?
Jk is now out of little space
Jk; like I know blue color means freedom and imagination
Tae ; not only that blue also mean the heavens, love, truth, mercy, and strength. Blues also tend to be affectionate, supportive, natural peacekeepers and sensitive to the needs of others. They bring drama, warmth and empathy to relationships, and dislike conflict.Jk; you know so many things about colors .(smile)
Tae ; no I don't know I just know about us. Without you I am colorless. For me every colors do have different meanings but one thing is similar and that's you.
Jk hug tae who hug back. Breaking the hug they kiss each other softly yet passionately.
Jk in mind: here is mine man. For Everyone he is any prince charming but for me he is my king. Life is nothing without him. Me is nothing. The coldness he have for others it's turn in to sweetness whenever he is with me. For me he is pure blessings which give me a new reason to live. Well he is mine life and  only reason to live. Nothing seems much good whenever He is not with me. I am not addicted with him I am literally obsessed with him. He is mine only reason to live. I don't know which great work I have done in mine past life that I got a husband like him. Don't ever leave me hubby well silly me I Know my hubby will never leave me. I am more then happy to get a man like him. Who can give his life in just one words of mine. I love him so much . Not just him I also live his love. His immense love make me fall for his heart more and more . Life is too much hard in your little absence. I love you my dear hubby. Thanks for accepting me and loving me this much. In this life all the things were great but now all the things have meaning bcz it's all are connected with you. Tae in mind: don't know what you are to me. Don't know which place you have in mine life. Which reason I have to love you this much. All I know is without you I can't even breath properly. I need you not bcz I love you  only it's bcz I need you to keep my Breath normal. To keep myself Alive. You are not just mine love baby you are mine strength my obsession my passion my addiction my stubbornness my illness also my medicine. I don't have anything else in me, you are the only one in everything. You are in my smile, you are in my tears also . You are in my every breath and even in every rhythm of my life. Just you. Only you . I love you baby love you so much.
The end.
Hope you guys will like it . If you guys like it then do some comments don't be a silent readers