【 ♛ 61.5: 𝐼𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔

°•. ✿ .•°
📌 UNKNOWN
1973
MISTAKES PRESENT
✿°。 ✿°
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

VENGEANCE AND JEALOUSY are strong emotions.

Jealousy, a hot flame that ignites inside of you from an innocent match and slowly but surely builds until it wilts at you from the inside.

Vengeance, the feeling that explodes from that same flame which leads you to try and extinguish it — try to extinguish this feeling so you can be led into the euphoria of satisfaction.

The fire usually is ignited from the matches of success, notability, or love...and when someone doesn't contain or cannot afford to buy those matches, coming in contact with a burning one doesn't just burns, it chars.

That match ignites the jealousy and vengeance which could lead to a complete gas explosive catastrophe that causes several casualties.

"What the hell is this?" the man questioned. "You made me drive three hours just to give me a box?"

The woman scoffed in annoyance at him, flipping back a piece of her fiery redhead. "You said you needed a story for the New York Times to cover? I have one." she then shoved the storage box closer to his chest.

He looked at her skeptically before removing the lid of the box and dropping it to the tiled ground.

His hand rummaged through it, diving into the rectangular shape that had various labeled cassette tapes and photo albums within it.

"Please tell me how wholesome memories of a rando would create a story?"

She lightly smirked. "It's not just wholesome memories of a rando."

The man picked up one of the albums and flipped through it with his thumb.

He found his eyes growing wide and his jaw slacking at the contents inside. "What the fuck?"

"Now, you see."

"How...How the hell did you get your hands onto this?" he questioned as his hand delved deeper.

"I was still in the will, remember? Everything he owned I got." she shrugged snidely. "Could be much easier to seek justice this way."

The man held a hand to his face in complete shock, staring at her smirking face. "This could single-handedly end a career."

"And start a new one?" she said, gesturing towards him.

He scoffs out a small laugh, brushing his fingers up to run through his thick locks. "My dear, dear sister-in-law...you have no idea what you're unleashing."

"Oh trust me, I do."

a/n
a longer chapter should be up later!!!

theories, comments, anything?