【 ↬ 38: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘜𝘱 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘭

°•. ✿ .•°
📌CALIFORNIA
MISTAKES PRESENT
tw: psychotic break, delusions, suicide attempt, drugs
✿°。                          ✿°
   .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

"That is not at all what happened." Elizabeth argued from her hospital bed, a scarf covering her hairless head.

"Yes it is!" the younger sister argued back. "Momma was cooking and we were running around the kitchen and you were the one who bumped into the batter, not me! And then you blamed me for it and I got all the trouble."

"Lies, absolute lies."

The two sisters laughed together.

Here Colette is, in an undesignated motel room to avoid anybody visiting her — avoid anybody trying to watch her like a hawk.

All of her emotions were all over the place — she felt paranoid, scared, anxious, sad.

And with memories unwillingly playing in her head, she was on the verge.

That addictive part of her begged for something to numb her — begged for relief.

"Look at you, pathetic." she heard her father's voice as clear as say.

"Shut up." she mutter, her hands covered her ears as she rocked back n forth on the mattress. "Leave me alone."

"I tried to warn you about the real world, Colette."

"SHUT UP." she screeched, hurling the remote that was sitting beside her at the television which caused for it to shatter.

She got up from the bed and began to pace the expanse of the hotel room, fingernails digging into her arms which drew blood.

She needed something.

Colette halted her steps and processed her racing thoughts for a moment before hurling towards the telephone and swirling a number.

She sat on the bed closest to the phone as her hands violently shook, legs swinging back n forth on the bed.

"Hello?" Arielle answered.

"Hey." she gruffly said. "Don't tell anyone that i'm here. I need your help."

Arielle let out an audible relieved breath. "What is it? Where are you? Everyone is worried sick."

"Don't tell them where I am, okay? I just...I just need you to bring a few things to my location."

"I'll only bring you whatever you need if you come home tomorrow."

"Okay, whatever. I just need for you to bring me those painkillers."

Silence.

"What do you need painkillers for, Colette?" she wearily asked.

"GODDAMMIT, JUST DO WHAT I SAY!"

"Can you tell me where you are?"

"Give me my painkillers."