【 ✷ 42: 𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

°•. ✿ .•°
📌CALIFORNIA
1968
MISTAKES PRESENT
collie's fit

•°📌CALIFORNIA1968MISTAKES PRESENTcollie's fit

✿°。                          ✿°
   .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

"YOU WANT ME to do what?"

It was now day two of filming and it was moving into the performances that did not have a studio audience.

One of the numbers that is being discussed right now between the couple is the "whorehouse" scene to 'Let Yourself Go'.

"I-I want you to be one of the main whores." Elvis muttered under his breath, trying to give his fiancé a charming smile — squeezing her hips lightly. "The lady just quit and i'd rather have you play the character than searching for some other broad."

The truth: the lady tried to seduce him and he fired her.

"El, I haven't been filmed or anything in god knows how long." she said unsurely. "Do you understand the backlash you might face with me being featured in the special?"

Elvis loudly scoffs at this, rolling his eyes. "Do you seriously think I give a damn? You're about to be my wife, I don't give a rats ass 'bout what anyone else thinks. And besides, the media already figured out that we're back together anyways so what's the difference?"

Colette thought for a moment, looking up at him in a near glare. "And I don't have to sing?"

"Don't have to sing." he confirmed. "Just need to stand there and look pretty."

She continue to stare at him in thought before she deflated, a long sigh leaving her lips as she slammed her head against his chest. "I'm so gonna kill you, Elvis Presley."

...

Colette Campbell was gonna kill Elvis Presley.

Soon after their conversation, Colette had to go to hair and makeup to quickly get changed into the "whorehouse" costume.

Her costume consisted of a bright pink sheer nightie looking short gown with barely booty shorts underneath.