【 ↬ 27: 𝘚𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘌𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

°•. ✿ .•°
📌CALIFORNIA
PART TWO: THE AFTER PARTY
tw: unhinged nonsensical random built up drunken drama and violence and tons of cursing
MISTAKES PRESENT
✿°。 ✿°
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

"You know, we still need to figure out baby names." Elvis comments as he steals a fry from Colette.

Instead of sitting across from him in the booth, she sat beside him practically on his lap which was kind of risky but...god forbid someone snaps a picture of them, who cares? Everyone already knows that they're together and besides, her bump is covered underneath a heavy coat.

Colette glared at him a bit for stealing a fry before taking a sip from her strawberry milkshake. "We don't know the gender."

"Yes we do, two twin boys." he said confidently.

"And if it's one girl?"

"Oh, honey, trust and believe that it'll be twins regardless." one of his hands played with the ends of her long ponytail while he looked at her in thought. "How about I choose a boy and a girl name, and you do the same. A name for each twin."

Colette rolled her eyes lightly and leant her head against his shoulder, fiddling with his opposite hand. "I've always liked the name Luca...or Zion."

"Luca Presley...Zion Presley." he mutters absentmindedly with a hum. "And for a girl?"

"Hazel Lynn Presley." she replied with no hesitation, a small smile on her lips.

"You've been waitin' all your life to say that." he joked, lightly chuckling.

"Yeah well...." she trailed, her voice lowering into somber. "As a kid, my mother's secret ingredient for her chocolate cake was hazelnut." she bit her bottom lip to try and withhold any emotion from leaving her throat. "The whole house would fill with that smell."

Sensing that her thoughts were turning dark, he pressed a kiss to her temple before speaking. "If we're havin' a boy, we're naming him EJ."

Colette's chin tilted up so that she could look at him incredulously. "Which stands for...?"

And with a huge toothy grin on his face, he says, "Elvis Jr."

She broke out into a minor fit of giggles, the sound muffled against his chest. "Elvis Jr?"

"Yes, Elvis Jr." he said matter of factly. "One of our kids will be named after me — even if we have girl babies right now, i'm havin' a boy in the future."

"In the future?" she repeats, an eyebrow risen.

"Well yeah of course." he scoffs."The future exists."

Colette shook her head at him fondly before putting him back on track. "And a girl name?"

"Juliette." he paused. "Juli for short — Juliette Mae Presley."

And for a moment, the first wave of true realization hit her — a full circle moment.

This is actually happening.