【 ✷ 51: 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧

°•. ✿ .•°
📌GRACELAND
April of 1969
a/n
her fit plus blown out hair and white clog heels

•°📌GRACELANDApril of 1969a/nher fit plus blown out hair and white clog heels

MISTAKES PRESENT
✿°。                          ✿°
   .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

"WHOSE GODDAMN WHITE babies are that?"

"Clare!"

Colette and Elvis were sitting together with a baby in each of their arms on the couch in the living room while Jerry and Tom Hutlett tried to present the idea of private jets for a hypothetical international tour when Clarence and Naomi came walking in to greet them.

In Clarence's defense, the babies were very much pale — Zion looking whiter than ever with his head full of wispy blonde hair.

Despite that, they were very cute babies either way — nice and chunky too.

"If you don't leave my kids alone..." she tried her best not to let out a small laugh at his comment as she stood on her feet to greet him.

"Hello there." Naomi cooed, stroking her finger on Zion's chubby cheek as he looked at the woman with his large eyes. "God, he looks just like Elvis already."

"So does Juli — if you look at their baby pictures side to side, it's identical." she lightly rolled her eyes. "Strong ass genes."

"How you gonna let that white man's genes colonize yours?" Clarence jokingly said incredulously which earned muffled laughs from the other men in the room. "Got 'em babies making you look like you're caring for massa's babies — like, okay Aunt Jemima."

"Am I allowed to laugh?" Elvis questioned meekly, eyes widening slightly at the racist undertones.

"No."

"Can y'all stop bullyin' my babies, oh my god." she tried her best to frown as she cradled Zion's head protectively to her chest and moved back to sit beside Elvis.

"Where can we put this?" Naomi asks as she raised the humongous gift bag.

Today is the rescheduled baby shower.

To be fair, it was very last minute.

"Just drop it somewhere in the dining room." Elvis replied. "Thanks."

"Okay, we're gonna go find Belle and Sam." she tugs on Clarence's arm to try and get him out of the room before he makes another quip.