【 ↬ 34: 𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵

°•. ✿ .•°
📌CALIFORNIA
MISTAKES PRESENT
✿°。                          ✿°
   .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

The first person that Elvis told was Ruth on the telephone while Colette had gone into the shower.

And then, he told Colette when she had gotten out.

Turns out, Hudson had told Ruth that Colette wanted out of The Songbirds immediately and that she refused to sing with 'washed up' talent, which barely even sounds like her but the sister believed it because Hudson had manipulated Colette which caused for her to act icy towards Ruth and well....you get the cycle.

To say that Colette was pissed would be an understatement.

She was so furious to the point where she was gonna go find Hudson and murder him because how dare he meddle with the relationship with her sister? With her blood?

And all for what?

Now, it's a week later, and all is being handled....well not handled in the way Elvis would like it to be.

Colette had forced him to be with Priscilla as soon as they got back, a part of her still feeling guilt.

Elvis does feel guilty in his own way but the guilt is mostly regret.

Is cheating on someone wrong ? Yes, he knows that much.

But that's all that Priscilla is, someone.

Yes, he loves Priscilla which does make breaking things off a little more complicated but he's in love with Colette, his heart beats for her...

...which makes his reasonings on why he wants to leave Priscilla all the more worth it.

He doesn't feel guilt when he's with Colette he feels regret for wasting so much time and being a complete knucklehead.

"You okay, sweetheart?" Priscilla asks with those wide doe eyes across the table from him.

There were times throughout the years that he looks into her eyes and imagines them to be Colette's, where he'd imagine her touch being hers, where he'd imagine it's Colette he's making love to and not her.

And every time that fantasy crumbled down, it angered him.

"I'm fine." he replied shortly, stabbing his fork into his piece of potato.

Priscilla swallows thickly, meekly nodding. "How was your trip?"

"Good." Fantastic, because I was away from you and with the love of my life.

"Right..." she trails off before taking a deep breath. "So, I was thinking about something for a while." she paused to evaluate his expression which remained passive. "And we've been married for a bit now, gone on our honeymoon and everything.....we should have a baby."

Elvis visibly choked on his wine, coughing a couple of times before he looked at her like a deer in headlights.

"If you want to try of course." she quickly sputtered out.