【 ✷ 40: 𝙈𝙧. & 𝙈𝙧𝙨. 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮

°•. ✿ .•°
📌CALIFORNIA
MISTAKES PRESENT
her fit plus a slick back pony and black heeled boots

•°📌CALIFORNIAMISTAKES PRESENTher fit plus a slick back pony and black heeled boots

✿°。 ✿°
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

COLETTE WAS awaken by the feeling of gentle nips at her already bruised neck and an arm tightening around her bare waist.

She opens her eyes and lightly giggled. "Good morning to you too."

Elvis lifted his head from her neck and met her gaze with a lust-filled one. "Mornin' Mrs. Presley." he murmured before slotting his lips with hers.

"I ain't Mrs. Presley yet." she corrected matter of factly as she kissed him back, her arms moving to go around his neck.

"You've been Mrs. Presley in my eyes since the day I saw you." he said against her lips, his hand reaching down to grab her thigh to toss over his hip.

"Oh, really?" she breathily sassed as his morning wood poked against her lower stomach. "Is that so?"

"Mhm." he hums as he began to position himself near her entrance. "I saw you and knew that I needed to make you my wife." he grunted out as he slowly slid into her.

Colette's arms tightened around him as she let out a breathy moan at the stretch, him swallowing her moan right up. "I made you that doll dizzy?"

His hips began to lazily rut against hers as their tongues sloppily continued to move in the other's mouth. "You still do." his hand moved down to press against the outline of his dick on her lower stomach. "You feel what you do to me, mama?"

"Yes, god, yes." she moaned, head falling backwards in bliss as his pace sped up.

With her neck exposed, he began to suck on places along the column of her throat — licking and biting as his end was already approaching.

"'M not gonna last long." he admits, gritting out his words in his deep voice.

"Neither am I." she replied, moving her head back upright to rest their foreheads together.

Their moans and grunts mixed into the others mouth, both of them greedily swallowing up the noises as they finally reached their peak.

"Fuck, I love you so much, I love you." he declared before he thrusted hard into her one last time, spilling inside of her.

Colette's leg trembled around his hip as the coil in her belly snapped, her body tensing before relaxing in his embrace.