【 ↬ 28: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘺 - 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘈𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳

°•. ✿ .•°
📌CALIFORNIA
MISTAKES PRESENT
✿°。                          ✿°
   .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

"Do you still love her?"

The lights were shut off in the Presley's California residence as the two of them laid in bed — Priscilla on her back staring up at the ceiling while Elvis' back was facing her.

It was quiet and the silence made Priscilla want to curl up into a ball and cry.

After they got home, Elvis refused to let her clean the cuts on his face and knuckles and hasn't spoken to her since — he was too lost in his worry for the youngest Campbell.

"What?"

"Do you love her?" she repeated.

Elvis inhaled sharply and took a moment before responding. "Don't let Hudson get to your head, that fucker just likes to hear himself talk."

"That wasn't what I was asking." Priscilla whispers under her breath as tears sprang to her eyes. "I asked if you're still in love with Colette."

In all honesty, Elvis didn't know the answer to that question.

From an outside perspective, the answer is clear but from his point of view, it's confusing.

I mean, they just reunited after almost a decade and everything was so confusing — so many grey areas that they haven't addressed.

It was confusing.

And after pondering his thoughts, he decided to speak.

"She was a big component in my life for a while, Cilla." he started, a slight wobble to his voice. "We shared many moments together — even almost raised a child." he let out a shaky sigh. "Her and I....we have a natural bond. Always have, maybe always will."

Priscilla's jaw clenched as she flipped over to her side away from him and mutters, "That didn't answer my question."

It didn't, but he wasn't sure if he was ready to answer it.

Colette Campbell has had many hangovers induced from various things...but try being hungover and concussed with a fractured nose.

Last night the women took her to the ER due to the fact that her nose wouldn't stop bleeding and well, the doctors determined that she had a mild concussion and a fractured maxillary bone.

Goddammit, Elvis.

The doctor had sent her home with painkillers that are currently not in her possession for obvious reasons.

Surprisingly, Colette wasn't even that mad at him at all, she was more so angry with Hudson.

Though the night is blurry, she remembers that he started shit...and he wasn't even supposed to be there.

"Sleeping beauty is awake." Arabelle's voice chirped as she strolled into the room with a plate of a greasy all American breakfast alongside a glass of water.