【 ↬ 36: 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘊𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘊

°•. ✿ .•°
📌CALIFORNIA
MISTAKES PRESENT
November
a/n
ah oh my god we have three more chapters until act two.five which will consist of the comeback special era and las vegas

the bridesmaid dress

and song is didn't we almost have it all by whitney houston

✿°。                          ✿°
   .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

It's been two months since the album release.

Colette Campbell's songs have been on the Billboard's Top 100 for two months, filling up the top five spots.

The first black woman to do so.

She has been on various talk shows, have had performances, and that nut job of a manager has finally agreed to a deal with Samuel whom is becoming her new one.

She is dominating the music industry right now, at the height of her career...

...but she's so fucking depressed.

For the first couple of weeks after the "breakup", Elvis would stop by every single day with flowers or milkshakes or just even things that Colette likes, begging for answers and begging to talk to her. 

He was always intercepted by Arabelle and Ruth but mostly Arielle since she was always there due to her assistant duties.

After that, he started to call every single day which resulted in the phone being disconnected.

And after the first month, he stopped trying all together and instead actually started trying to make things work with Priscilla.

Being a good husband, being fully faithful, going to couples counseling, and even making love.

But that was only because he was distracting himself from his feelings for Colette whom he couldn't have.

And now him and Priscilla are doing "great."

"Rise and shine, Ms. Campbell." Arielle ventured into her pitch black room and started to open all of the blinds.

"Stop, go away." she grumbled into her pillow as she pushed herself deeper into her blankets.

"You have several things on your schedule today which consists of helping Arabelle before the wedding, attending the wedding, and singing at it." she claps her hands together to add emphasis. "You cannot skip out on this like you do to every other event, Ms. Campbell."