【 ✷ 55: 𝙐𝙡𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

°•. ✿ .•°
📌INTERNATIONAL
a/n
all i'm gonna say is...you know that song 7 weeks and three days?
MISTAKES PRESENT
✿°。                          ✿°
   .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

COLETTE PRESSED RAPIDLY on the elevator buttons, trying to get to the suite as quickly as possible before fans and people chased after her.

The minute the door slid open she stepped in, reaching forward to click the right button.

She stood there with her head hung low, eyes staring at her feet as her heart pounded in her chest.

Why would he do that?

Why is he acting so cold?

She would never do that to him.

She felt so many things — anxiety, anger, betrayal with the floating question of "why" in her mind.

Another pair of shoes caught her vision as someone joined her in the elevator. She took the lack of screams following the stranger's entrance to be a sign that it was most likely a worker.

"That was quite the show, Ms. Campbell." the male voice said.

"Thank you." she mutters, wiping a stray tear from off of her cheek before looking up to greet the person properly.

The only sound that was running through her mind was complete and utter white noise.

Her breathing sped up and became shallow as she stumbled backwards with wide shocked eyes and a paled face.

But this wasn't from shock, no, this was female rage.

"You backstabbin' frog lookin' son of a bitch." she cursed through a thick accent.

"Aw, I missed you too." Hudson sarcastically replied with a sardonic grin.

His facial hair had grown out and it was clear that he'd recently gotten a haircut — his suit was red, looking like the devil incarnate. 

"What in the hell are you doin' here?" she snarled, her paled face turning red.

"What? Can't see an old friend perform?" he rheotorically questioned with his cheshire cat smirk. "It's a shame this wasn't under my management."

"For someone who thinks i'm manipulative, you sure are all up in my business right now." she seethes as her fists curled up. "The hell do you want?"

Hudson gave her a bored look and suavely shrugged, walking closer to her until she was cornered. "You're gonna come up to my room, and we're gonna have dinner."

Colette's hand reacted on its own accord and smacked him hard in the face. Hard to the point where her own hand was throbbing in pain.

"Fuck you." she spat out and began to walk away as the elevator doors opened up.

Before she could escape, a hand wrapped itself around her wrist violently tight and aggressively pulled her back in.

"If you don't, i'm leaking these bad boys to the press." he threatened as his free hand dug into his pocket to pull out a variety of polaroids.