【 ↬ 32: 𝘙𝘶𝘯 𝘛𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘶

°•. ✿ .•°
📌NEW YORK
MISTAKES PRESENT
a/n
i've noticed that people are complaining about the drug usage and the shitty decisions, but it's meant to showcase the affects of mental illness and addiction and the importance of getting help as well as to push character development.

yes, she will recover but this story isn't happy rainbows and butterflies, it's raw and has realistic elements.

if u have a problem with it, don't read.
also song is run to you
✿°。                          ✿°
   .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

"You know, I really like this color on you." Elvis mutters, twirling his fingers into her locks.

It was early Thursday morning when they boarded the Campbell jet.

Everyone including her crew-members and half of Elvis' Memphis Mafia for security reasons had tagged along.

They were all at the front of the jet while Elvis and Colette stayed in the further back of the aircraft.

"I need to get it re-done." she replied, grabbing a strand of hair and examining it.

"Bring the curls back." he says. "I want to braid your hair."

Colette grins and raised a brow. "You do know that you can braid my hair while it's straight, right?"

"It's not the same." he murmurs before grabbing her jaw and bringing her lips to his.

She pulled away an inch with an unreadable expression. "What did you tell Priscilla?"

"That I had to go on a business trip." he tries to connect their lips again but she pulled away with an incredulous look.

"Since when do you go on 'business trips' without her?"

"Since now." he tried again but instead of accepting his lips, she turned her head away completely and looked out the window. "Oh, mama, i'm handling it, okay?" his fingertips swiped along her shoulder, pushing some hair out of the way in the process. "You trust me?"

"Somewhat." she mutters jokingly, letting a small smile creep up on her lips.

Elvis nipped at her jaw in retaliation with a chuckle. "So then, trust me when I say that everythin' is being dealt with. I'm gonna talk to her about separating when I get back, okay?"

"It's still so wrong." Colette emphasized, turning her head to finally look at him. "It ain't right."

"Well, it's too late to back out now." he said with a growing smirk as his hand began to crawl up her thigh and disappear up her dress.

Colette's eyes blew wide open and her head lifted up to look over the seat at the rest of the crew merely a couple of rows down. "Elvis, not here." she swatted at his wrist.

"They ain't payin' attention." his voice was muffled against her cheek where he placed a quick kiss on it, his finger pressing against her clothed clit. "Let me help you relax before your performance, baby."

"Who says i'm not relaxed?" she strained out with a jaw clenched as her eyes fluttered shut.

"That little vein in your forehead is poppin' out."