"W-What? I can't, it's from your parents." The boy argued with her.

"I know, but now it's my gift to you." (y/n) stepped closer and put the necklace on the boy. "Besides, it looks better on you than on me anyways." She winked. 

The boy took a step back and blushed red.  

Meanwhile, with Penny trying to find Judy.

Judy rushed out towards the hallway and started walking around while talking to her radio. "Penny, Will, (y/n), do you guys hear me? Seriously guys, where are you?"

"Judy!" A voice from down the hall called to her. 

"Um, hey Sam." 

"I heard that announcement about-"

"Yeah I'm sure it's just a big uh misunderstanding." 

"My mom says I'm-I'm not supposed to talk to you guys anymore." 

"Yeah, it's okay. I understand."

"The thing is, I don't always listen like I'm supposed to." The young girl devilishly smiled at the older one. "How can I help?" 

Before Judy could respond, Samantha was suddenly grabbed. She screamed as she was dragged towards the and not a moment later, Judy was as well. 

The older girl turned to thankfully see her sister. "Penny! What the hell?"

"Hi, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." 

"Well I've been calling you like crazy." 

"Yeah, I know. I smashed our radios." 

"Did you think maybe to call me before you did that."

"Yeah, but can I refer you back to the whole smashing of the radios thing?" 

Judy scoffed. "Okay, where's Will?" Penny opened the door for the girls to walk in. As the went inside, they peaked their head to see a smirking (y/n) and a blushing Will. As the two heard their small talk, they looked up and waved at them. 

Penny leaned against the bars and sighed. "Yeah, we should probably talk. 

The three made their way down to meet the other three as Will explained everything to them.

"I don't understand. How is getting to that ring going to help Scarecrow?" Judy asked.

"I don't know." Will admitted truthfully. "Maybe it's where he's from."  

"Like his home?"

"Yeah, I guess." 

"You're willing to risk everything on 'I guess'?"

"What else are we supposed to do?"

Judy scoffed. "No, I'm sorry, no. It's too dangerous."

"For who?"

"For all of us." 

"The robot's always done whatever we've asked. No matter how dangerous, he has been there. And he's never asked us for anything. Until now. We need to do this. We have to at least try, because-because that's what friends do." Will looked up at robot. "For each other. It can't just be a one-way street."

Before Judy could reply, voices and footsteps came from above them. 

"They found us." (y/n) said, looking around.

"What do we do?" Penny asked her sister.

"I have an idea." Samantha looked towards (y/n) and gave her a mischievous look. 

-----

The guards did the best they could to keep quiet. As one unlocked the door, she opened it and flashed his light down below. But they saw nothing. 

One of the guards slowly climbed down the stairs.

"Anything?" The female guard asked.

The male guard just lifted a finger to his mouth, and jumped down. Grabbing the jacket that Penny was wearing. Except there was no Penny. 

The two guards huffed in defeat. The guy climbing up as they made their way out.

-----

Samantha led the group to a boiler room of sorts. Some place that the guards wouldn't even think of searching.

"You'll be safe here. They'll be safe here." Samantha glanced towards the robots.

Will thanked her as (y/n) pulled her into a hug. "I knew I taught you well."  Samantha giggled at this action.

"Okay, what now?" Penny asked no on in particular.

Judy put her hands on her hips and started. "Well if mom and dad were her they would tell us to do pros and cons, but I'm going to save us some time because there's just too many cons with this one." 

"Judy-" Will tried to interrupt but Judy just kept going.

"And because they're not here, whatever I say goes."

"Judy-"

"And I say that if we're gonna do this, we're gonna need one heck of a plan." 

"Judy-" Will tried once more, than realizing what she said. "Wait, what?" 

"Okay, I have a question though. You said that mom and dad weren't here." Judy nodded. "Where did they go?"

"Let's just say, they're a bit preoccupied with their own thing right now."

𖨆