꒰ ͜͡➸ you come home hurt after visiting your parents

Start from the beginning

mountain rushed out, panicked questions spewing from his mouth as he hugged you tightly.

"mountain.. i'm tired. can we just go back to the room?" you cut your boyfriend off, your voice low and defeated as you continued to the ministry doors. mountain's eyes widened.

"love, what happened? did you crash?" mountain asked, looking over at your bike. though, there wasn't a single scratch on it.

"no, i didn't. my parents-" mountain cut you off, his gaze darkening as he stared down at you.

"your parents." mountain stated. you looked up at him, seeing the rage in his eyes. "they did this to you?" he asked. you swallowed, nodding as you walked into the satanic church, going straight for the catacombs.

~

"why didn't you tell me they were like this? i could've done something!" mountain exclaimed, watching you in disbelief as you shrugged off your jacket, revealing many bruises. you shook your head.

"mountain, it's fine. i'm fine." you sighed, kicking your shoes off. "you are not fine, y/n." mountain scoffed. you clenched your jaw, stopping yourself from yelling at the earth ghoul.

"i've been dealing with this for years. i'm fine." you grumbled, grabbing one of mountain's hoodies and slipping it on.

mountain was left speechless, guilt washing over him as he thought of all the times he could've done something.

you looked over at mountain, seeing his saddened face.

you sighed, walking over and hugging the earth ghoul, resting the side of your face on his chest. mountain was quick to hug you back, resting his chin on your head.

"i'm sorry, collis. i've been dealing with this on my own for so long it feels weird to have help.. i'll open up soon, just give me some time.." you mumbled. mountain whispered a soft "okay," keeping quiet after.

—AETHER—

- remember dad mode?
- not here, actually.
- he just wants you to know that you'll always have someone there for you.
- cuddles, too.

aether looked up from his book as you stumbled into your shared room, a very noticeable black eye being the first thing he saw.

"holy shit, are you okay?!" aether exclaimed, shooting up from the bed and rushing over to you. you shook your head, letting aether hold you up.

"my parents.." you sighed, exhausted. aether's eyebrows furrowed as he led you over to the bed, sitting you down and cupping your face.

"what do you need from me?" aether asked softly. tears welled in your eyes as you stared up at the quintessence ghoul, too overwhelmed to think properly.

aether frowned, pressing a kiss to your forehead before softly offering up a plan.

"how about i help you get dressed into comfier clothes and then i can hold you for as long as you'd like. does that sound good?" aether whispered. you nodded, thankful aether was taking control of the situation.