"Don't freaking argue with me Ryder. I'll pick you up at one."

He pushes a plate toward me,

"Now eat."

I can't understand why all of a sudden, he is just so super sweet. Joey has never been the overly sweet type. After dinner we just headed into the downstairs.

"So, Ry I got an Idea.....darts?"

"So, you telling me you want me to, spank you, because you never can beat me."

"Well, if you really feel the need to spank me."

"If I see your ass, I'm going to kick it."

"Well, if you're so confident you can beat me want to make a bet?"

"Hold up I remember last bet it left me drunk horny and pregnant all in the same night."

"I promise you I didn't leave you horny, I finished you off like three times before you passed out."

"Oh my god shut up!"

"What not going to lie about it. Thats, ok you got me like four times good."

"God shut up, we both know that that was a mistake, you know it and I know it."

"What if it wasn't?"

"What?"

"You know what never mind.... so anyways wanna bet?"

"You know what fine, what is the bet then?"

"Ok, you win, I'll let you drive my BMW for a week."

"And if you win?'

"You spend the night......"

"Spend the night? Your tripping....."

"Yes, spend the night. Listen you don't have to sleep in my room with me if you don't want too, I got plenty of extra space."

"Then what do you really get out of this?"

"You here in the morning so we can go to my parents and tell them."

"Nope never mind, not happening no bet!"

"Why not, my parents need to know, so does your dad."

"I'm not ready Joey, ok."

"Fine, but you still stay over, and I take you to breakfast."

"Fine."

We played darts for two hours and Joey played like a man on a mission, and he totally destroyed me, and I never lose against him. Looks like I'm spending the night. 

"Well like you were saying you can beat me."

He chucked and I honestly couldn't be mad at it. Would it be so bad spending the night. I used to spend the night at his parents all the time. Granted his parents were always home and I always slept in his sister's room. To me this feels oddly familiar but different all at the same time.

"Ok I'm going to grab a beer; you want a coke or something?"

"ok...."

We walked into the kitchen, and I slid on to a chair at the island.

"Joey let me ask you something...."

"alright"

he slid a can of coke across the island and opened his beer, taking a long pull.