Epilogue

Hi

************ 

So this is ending 

Y/N let Yeonjun see her true self...it was difficult process for the couple. Not only they had to deal with their marriage scandal , more like people slashing Y/N for not fitting into beauty standards and how she didn't fit for being Yeonjun's wife , however rumors died cause of their family and friends who supported them.

TxT suffered most because of the scandal many fans went as far as to demolish group or throwing Yeonjun out ...but it never happend , Other members stick together . BTS , Enhyphen and many people who worked with couple came out and voice out their opinions ,sharing how good of people they were. 

What came as immense support was from Y/N's mother country India. Many fans from India stood by couple side and started protest and even said they would ban KPOP in india etc 

 Fast forward things get dissolved soon, Y/N and Yeonjun moved to bigger apartment which was close to Hybe while Y/N mother and Jay stayed back till Y/N pregnancy . 

Y/N pregnancy had complications which took toll on her mental as well physical health a lot but Yeonjun never left her side. He was their for her and she was their for her when days were black.

Yeonjun's mother and Y/N mother bonded over eventually and sometimes they both would talk about their children's childhood.

Y/N told Yeonjun about her father and Yeonjun like sweet guy he was promised her he would never hurt her ever and will neither let anyone. 

Slowly both of them were able to see not -so -perfect side of each other which they never showed to anyone.

It's what love is about after all isn't ??

Y/N gave birth to baby boy name Ji-hoon while they named baby girl as Srishti ( indian name) 

Family and friends fussed over who babies look like most in the end it was happy ending .

Aiyoo I forgot about the main villian of story , it was Rang . 

Rang plotted against Yeonjun , he was their with Yeonjun when he gave audition for TXT sadly he couldn't make it and was jealous of Yeonjun so he plotted against him . However he had change of his heart when he met Y/N and stopped his plotting , but it was too late as scandal was already out.  So he apologized to couple and was forgiven by Yeonjun but Y/N never forgive him more like asked him to buy her chocolates if he wanted his forgiveness which he did and still does whenever he meets them

Also Jay and Yeonjun's sister started dating which came as shocker to couple and Y/N mother even beat Jay's ass .

Yeonjun's children were growing up very fast and it has already been 5 years since their birth.

"Appa why do you love Omma??" Ji-hoon asked 

"What is not their to like about you Omma little man??" Yeonjun asked 

"Well she doesn't known how to cook...she burnt pancakes again...she sucks at korean...despite being learning from 5 years..she is always angry and scolding me , I am telling you appa she love Srishti more than  me , Tell me appa did you guys adopted me or what ??"

Yeonjun laughed and pulled his son in his lap," You fool never speak about mother like this ever...You asked me why I love her??Well because she is trying....she doesn't know how to cook pancakes well but still she tries her best to make it for us...she sucks at korean but so do I suck at speaking Hindi and so do you....she ain't angry she is just tired sometimes...and about scolding you that's because she loves you and want you to grow up like good boy and no she loves you and Srishti Equally"

"Whatever you see appa, you would only take Omma side after all humph " Ji-hoon mumbled And get down from lap and running outiside

"Where are you going brat ??"

"I am going to see Yoongi Oppa"

"Why ??"

"I miss him"

************

"Soo-binniee oppa can we buy that??" 

"Ofcourse doll " Soo-bin muttered as he placed order for chocolate cake.

Srishti muttered something in Hindi which she always does while eating her favorite thing and Soo-bin joined her in her signature step , well he knows Hindi as well. Was learning .

He was playing with Srishti when he felt tap on shoulder , he looked to see it was a girl in indian wear," Hi , Actually I am new here and you look like you speak Hindi so can you help me a little bit "

" ah yes sure" He said smiling but girl could only make out that as he was wearing mask when girl squealed in happiness and said ," Aiggooo you look so much like Soo-bin from Txt especially your eyes."

Soo-bin coughed and said ," What ??"

"Aiyoo you don't know Soo-bin?? As in Choi Soo-bin the leader ?? He is so handsome " Girl said 

and Srishti laughed at that 

"Ah yes yes" Soo-bin said shyly 

******

"You monkey I am so tired " Y/N cried as she threw herself in arms of her husband, who kissed her forehead.

"Is little bean troubling you a lot ??" Yeonjun asked caressing Y/N 's six month pregnant belly.

"Yess yeesss keeps kicking me Yeonjun it's like I am his personal playground to play football"

"Aigoo bby don't do this to your Mumma "Yeonjun whispered making Y/N giggle 

"Ayoo baby Mumma don't be so cute " 

"Why ?? Is babie's papa hungry ??" Y/n asked 

She squealed when Yeonjun carried her in her arms and took her into their bedroom.

"Ya I was just teasing you ...."

"Shut up your horny mind you  dummy we aren't doing anything"

"You monkey who is horny huh it's you who is always horny ..."

Kissing sound 

And the end 

*********************

My first book I ever completed claps for me /

if anyone's who is reading this thank you .