Ch-42

Yeonjun was sitting next to your hospital bed . He was gently caressing your face. Tears were flowing like river from his eyes. He was so scared . 

Scared of this realization 

realization that he has fallen in love with you .

He was afraid of this feeling , this warm feeling.

If anyone had asked him if he would have loved anyone else other than Jia he would have answered no in heartbeat , yet he was here

Sitting beside you 

So fuckin in love with you . 

He wanted you to grow old with him . He wanted to raise a good family. He wanted to experience everything with you and this child. He needed this.

He needed Y/N .

******

"Ughhh" you groaned opening eyes . 

You were feeling horrible .

"Y/N??" you could hear voice of someone calling your name .

With difficulty you opened your eyes to see blurry image 

Shutting your eyes you opened them after a minute.

"Mom ?" You asked with difficulty . Your throat felt so dry that you found it difficult to actually say anything.

Where is Yeonjun you internally thought.

Your mother made you drink water. 

" He has gone home , will be returning soon."

Your eyes widen when she answered your unasked question.

"Stay still , I will  call doctor ." She said walking away.

You cluelessly looked at her transient  figure.

Even before you can force your brain to remember anything the door opened with bang and entered a very hyper Jayden.

"Y/N !!" He squealed loudly in happiness and made a mad dash at you . He was about to pull you in hug when he was stopped by arm.

"Yaaa Monkey calm down , you gonna hurt her if you hug her right now ." said  Hae-soo in scolding voice . She let go off Jayden arm who seemed to have calm down.

" How are you feeling ?? Are you in pain ??" He asked whereas Hae-so looked at you with unreadable emotion.

" I am feeling like shit Jay feels like thousand car ran over me . "You replied.

"Aren't painkillers working>??" He asked .

"You fool doctor had tone down her medication because of -" even before she could complete , Jayden shut her mouth and whispered in her ears," yaa she doesn't know about it yet , yeonjun is going to tell her later. So don't mention it ."

"What the heck are you both whispering ? And Jayden why are you and Mom here ?? " you asked.

"Why can't I be here ??" Your Mom asked as she entered with Doctor .

You immediately kept mum.

*****

While Doctor was checking you he asked others to sit down on couch

First he felt too much pressurized by this ladies

One who called him had quite temper and other young lady was glaring at him like he had committed some crime .

He also knew you were not an ordinary person.

You were Choi Yeonjun's women. He had gotten instruction from higher authorities to handle your  case with utmost care.