7

Hey people  .I hope you are enjoying this. Just so you know I was in dilemma whether should I continue writing this or any of my work, but then I remember if I stopped doing this that means I failed and I am not giving up .So enjoy

************************************************************************

Yeonjun quickly seated in his car whereas you looked at car in awestruck ,you didn't had any idea which car model it was but for sure it was hell expensive .He gave you impatient look and you sat in his car. 

He quickly pulled out mask from the side box and wear it .He pulled one over for you too .You wanted to protest but one look from him and you shut your mouth. He quickly put on seat belt and you pulled yours too but it wasn't bulging further, hell it was as stubborn as owner. Yeonjun  swatted your hand away and pulled your seat belt and smoothly tucked in. You felt little bit embarrassed but decided to look outside .

Yeonjun stepped on pedal and whooshh there he was driving at inhumane speed .You were shouting at him to drive slow but he was paying you heed like student's paying attention to their studies which is ZERO.

 You felt backward in seat with full force and you looked towards Yeonjun who told you to get off quickly  .You opened your door and tried to get off but you weren't able to .All of sudden you found yourself being pulled by Yeonjun he put his hand behind you and your thoughts suddenly went to different track but was soon back to straight line when you hear sound of unbuckling belt .You quickly stepped out of car and followed him inside the huge building. 

It was magnificent but was deserted .You could hear sound of Yeonjun's fast and sturdy step followed by your fumbling and squeaky steps.

"Hey why are we here ?" you asked him impatiently 

"You will know " he replied and soon took an elevator .You rushed behind him afraid that he will leave you alone .

You wondered who this Yeonjun was ??

"Heyy weirdo are you some kind of C.E.O of some big company or are you some undercover  agent or perhaps a mafia ??" you asked him while keeping your elbow on his shoulder.

" You read quite a novels it seems and even if I was do you really think I would fall in love with you  ? " saying this he pushes your hand away from him and at the same time elevator opens and he steps out with you hot on tail.

"Yahh junjun who said anything about falling  in love??I would never  fall for a brat like you .Even if you were some rich chaeobol million times no and beside that I am already in love with 7  "you said  last part in dreamy voice .

"Is that even a name ?  ,Whatever keep dreaming on . " Yeonjun said and suddenly stopped in front of a door and gulped . You bumped your head on his back because of his sudden halt .

"yahh why did you stopped suddenly?" you asked while rubbing your head lightly.

Yeonjun ignored you and opened the door and you could hear voices of people shouting at each other but stopped as soon as Yeonjun walked .

Suddenly everything went silent too silent for your liking .Yeonjun look back to see that you weren't following him and he signaled you to come.

 You took deep breath  and stepped inside the room or more like office. You bowed your head low and allow your hair to cover your face  .For some reason you were intimidate by them .

A small woosh of wind passed which seemed to snap them outside of their shock driven  state and all started shouting at Yeonjun .

You really didn't know what they were saying  but felt whatever it was it look bad  .You looked up to see an middle aged man yelling at Yeonjun while showing him something and your eyes fell on this man who you remember was guy who dragged weirdo away.But your attention was swooped away by the logo that was behind the man ,you keep thinking that logo was familiar and you stressed on your mind to remember it and suddenly it clicked you and in your excitement you shouted out loudly like a mantra- IT'S HYBE ,IT'S HYBE drawing attention of everyone towards you . 

You realize your blunder and soon wished that you haven't got such a big mouth that would open when you absolutely didn't intend to .You gave them an uneasy smile  and wished you had an Invisibility cloak that would hide you .

"Y/N shii??" you heard familiar voice of your friend and you look around to see Kai .

"Kaii" you shouted in pure glee and  quickly ran towards him and pulled him in hug .

He  returned your hug and you felt happy that he was there for you .You didn't realize how important he has become to you in short span of time .He was the only person whom you could trust in this foreign country. You felt safe with him ,everything what has happen back then has left you fazed ,you weren't showing but you just longed to go back home to your country .You just wanted to be with your family and friends again .

You shed some tears and felt Kai tense up . He patted your head and pulled you more towards him and you found his heat confronting. In your little moment you both have completely forgotten about others who were looking at both of you dumbfounded . You both pulled back when you hear someone clear his throat .

"You know her kai?" the man with pink hair and sweet smile asked

"ohh yes ,Y/N this is Boemgyu and Boemgyu this is Y/N she is from INDIA but she can speak ENGLISH " Kai introduced 

"Anneyonghaseo Boemgyushii " you bow whole 90 degree at him while he just chuckled at your cute act of greeting .
Kai hit you playfully and you finally stand up straight .

"Hello Y/N ,nice to meet you " he replied with sweet smile .

"Well we really don't have time for greetings" said manager 

"What does you mean ?"asked Yeonjun

"I would suggest both you and miss Y/N to sit down because I am thousand percent sure you won't be liking what I am going to tell you ."Manager said eyeing both of you skeptically 

You look towards Kai and he gave you small smile in assurance and you sit in chair beside Yeonjun.

************************************************************************