36

You woke up in morning feeling pain all over body. 

"Uhh the fuck how much did I drunk to feel shit like this??" you asked yourself.

Groaning you got up only for you to stumble back and fall on bed . 

Why the hell is it paining so much ?? It feels just like last time I had sex with yeonjun. Wait could it be that I had sex?? But than doesn't make sense. I am wearing clothes and Yeonjun is no where in sight. 

'Stop thinking of useless things. '

Your phone rang and you immediately pick it up .

"Y/N are you okay ? where did you disappear yesterday??"

"rang I don't remember anything. "

"Oh . Well take care I got to go . " 

"Bye."

**********

You took bath and get dressed in shorts and long t-shirt. You were glad it was Sunday. 

You called your mother and had chat with her along with Jayden. After that you binge watching K-drama not having anything else to do. You decided it was better to ignore Yeonjun . So you texted Koko( Kai) if he wanna hang out . 

*****
Yeonjun 

"So will you tell me what are you doing here ??"

"Jae-hyun why are you questioning me ?? Do you have any problem with it ??"

"No its not that but have you seen the time its freaking 3 in the morning you and I very well need our beauty sleep ." 

" Stop speaking about your so called beauty sleep just tell me straight on my  face you were fucking someone and I came in between."

"You are such a jerk . You knew about my traditional fuck and yet you stopped by my house. You cockblocker."

"oh shut up . I am sure your boy is dead asleep ."

" That he is but  I wouldn't mind to have another round ."

"Oh sheesh Jae-hyung stop speaking about it . And I am going to sleep at guest room ."

"Sure . But before that you gotta tell me about you marriage and why the hell I wasn't invited ?? And who the fuck did you get married too? Weren't you in love with Jia? Wasn't she the reason you agreed to come at  reunion ? "

"About that , Someone spiked my drink at party. I was drugged  and slept with women.  My manager got to know about it and for saving my image I have to marry her."

" Wait  I don't get it why do you have to marry her ? And secondly how did manager knew about it ??"

"Manager -nim believed us getting married was more scandalous than us dating . And he knew about it cause some news company send it to him blackmailing him to release more scandalous thing than this real shit."

" This is so fucked up and for the women you get married to who is she ?Where is she from ?? And are you sure that she wasn't plotting this against you all this time ??"

"You remember the lady that we bumped at the day of reunion . The one you were fangirling abo-"

"oh my god !! you got married to her ,the one who was small but ran so fast and kept calling you monkey.  How the heck did both of you not kill each other yet."

" Jae-hyun seriously "

" oh shush Yeonjun . You sure are lucky brat you landed yourself with small adorable cutie "