17

I have been really busy lately and finally got time to update this chapter.

**************************************************

"But how did Y/N came there I mean in the room ??" His sister asked giving you suspicious look.

You sat there quietly while Yeonjun explained whole scene to his family observing all of their reaction. You turned towards his sister when you heard your name being called .

"Do you happen to say anything ??" you asked her feeling quite uncomfortable under her suspicious glance.

"She asked you how did you reach there in room ??" Yeonjun said and further added " Which  now I think about you never told me ." giving you same look as his sister .

You glare at him and said " I don't remember you telling me anything about your little story back there."

"I just did and it's not my fault that you don't understand Korean" he snapped right back at you .

Before you could say anything mean his father intervened as he didn't fancy watching your useless fight . He could clearly see that you guys really didn't talk much with each other. Which was bad even for a relationship like yours.

"Miss Y/N I am sorry for my son actions. I taught him quite well than arguing with young lady but please do tell us . "

" That day I was going to attend BTS concert and was patiently waiting in line when I saw someone stealing grandma bag and like stupid person I  am I ran after him . Not keeping in mind that they could actually be filming it. I caught thief and was about to punch him when I saw a cameraman running after me . And I fled away from there fearing they would compensate me or worst send me to jail . Then I bumped into yeonjun there at some place. We argued a little but soon I hear shouts of man and I ran again. In my little chase I lost my way . I tried calling Kai for help but my battery was dead . I didn't had any food since my landing here and the chase has taken troll on me . So I decided to bought a drink for me from store nearby. I drank it not knowing it was alcoholic and I was walking by an alley and there I was attacked by two man who were following me ." You stopped for a bit shivering from those disgusting and traumatic memories.

"One man covered my mouth while other took out syringe from pocket. I was thrashing and was kicking in air trying desperately to escape .I felt my body go numb and I found it difficult to breathe. My vision was getting blurrier and next thing I hear was a gun shot and they threw me away . After that I didn't remember anything . Memory of that night is broken into bits . I just remember I was in some hallway when someone pulled me . "

You completed in heavy voice . You didn't even realize that you were crying nor did you realize that Yeonjun was grabbing your hand in tight grip .

He turned you towards him and wiped away tears. He pulled you into hug and patted your head affectionately. You just cried into his embrace . You were terrified from incident that night . You didn't tell anyone but that incident has impacted you. Your felt weight lift from your  chest and for first time your heart felt  at ease. You pulled away from him sniffling lightly . Your nose has turned a shade of red and eyes puffy .

"Here have water " his mother offer you glass of water . With trembling hands you took glass and drank water thanking his mother.

" I am glad that Yeonjun met you Miss Y/N . I believe it was in both of your destiny; meeting each other and having this marriage . I am really happy to have you as my daughter-in-law and Yeonjun is sweet boy he would take care of you. For time being trust each other , it is a  secret for long lasting marriage beside love." His father said as he grabbed his mother hand in his .