Part 38

In the Afternoon

"Hae soo go and checkup on Y/N and Yeonjun  ."said Yeonjun's mother as she set lunch on table.

"Are you okay ??" ask Granny as she entered kitchen . She knew her daughter-in law had huge fight with her mother. 

"I am fine I am just worried about Yeonjun and Y/N.  No matter under what circumstances both of them got married but she is our responsibility . Beyond our responsibility she is innocent child ,she ain't suppose to suffer at all . "

"I know , but it is always the innocent one that get hurts the most . "

********

Hae -soo knocked twice on door before finally entering. 

She found you both sleeping while cuddling each other. She would have cooed if she hadn't noticed your puffed up face and exhausted face of Yeonjun. 

You both look distorted yet for some reason she found you guys at peace. 

"Oppa ~~~ wake up~~ " she called Yeonjun shaking him lightly.

Yeonjun opened his eyes and it was than Hae-soo noticed his red eyes.

"Hae-so what happened ?" He asked in hoarse voice.

"Omma is calling you guys for lunch . Come downstairs after getting ready."

She was about to leave when Yeonjun stopped her . He gently removed your hand from him.

"Can you wake Y/N up ??"

"hmm ~" 

Yeonjun left to freshen up.

Haesoo knew his brother was going to avoid you now. He always do that when he commits a mistake . Instead of approaching and seeking for forgiveness he runs away.

Sighting she wake you up. 

"Ha ~" you couldn't even speak with how dry your mouth felt. Hae-so handed you glass of water which you gulp down immediately.

"Unni Omma is calling you downstairs for lunch . Have lunch and than rest . You fainted ~~''

"oh ..I will be there in 5 minutes. " 

"hmm"

*****

Yeonjun came out of bathroom after taking a bath. 

You didn't said anything nor did you looked at him. You simply went to take bath . 

******

"How are you feeling Y/N ??" Asked Granny as you entered in kitchen.

" I am good Granny . " you replied 

" Y/N about what happen Yesterday.. I am really very sorry -"

"You don't have to be sorry about anything omma . It wasn't your fault . Some people are just like that ." You said 

" Still~~"

"Omma please can we not talk about it. Let's just forget it." you pleaded.

You sat beside Hae-so

Omma served you some fried rice along with some salad and beetroot Juice.

You frowned at salad and Juice//

" I don't ~~''

*RING ""RING*

Hae-so went to open door and was surprised to see guy from tomorrow. 

"Uhmm Can I come in??I am Y/N's friend>"

"Yeah " Hae-so replied. She stepped aside and allowed him to enter. 

~~~~~