Part 40

You were dancing with Seo-yeri when you felt someone grab your hair. You winced loudly trying to hit the person.

"What the fuck Yumi??" cried Seo-yeori when she saw Yumi held you like that. Seo-yeri was about to help you when she was held back by Yumi's clown. 

You cried in pain asking her to leave your hair. Yumi turned you around and slapped your face hardly making your lips bleed.

"You fucking whore how dare you steal Huening oppa from me ??" She yelled as she again slapped you hard and pushed you in some small  group. 

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you found  yourself surrounded by bitches who were constantly kicking you .

"What the heck did Huening oppa saw in fat buffalo " someone said as she poured wine on your head while someone else stepped on your hand. 

You tried hitting them but some boy slapped you hard. 

While some other boy roughly grabbed your dress and tore a part of it .

You cried hard and begged them to stop but no one listened to you . You  were trying your very hard to defend yourself but soon you felt weak. 

"someone please he~"

Whack 

"Shut up bitch ..just shut up "she yelled as she kicked you in stomach. You wrapped your hand round your stomach as you felt sharp pain .

"Please lea_"

Someone was about to hit you again when Rang broke in .  

"What the fuck Nina ??Have you lost your fucking mind ?? How can you behave with someone like this ??"

"SHE IS FUCKING SLUT . " she yelled and exactly at that moment music stopped. 

Everyone was looking at  the drama that was taking place.

You could only cry hard while curling your body .

"Stop crying you dramatic whore." she yelled making you cry more .

"Why don't you shut your mouth Nina and fuck off already you fucking inhumane shit ??"

"My god Rang are you her another toy or something? "

You cried loud at that 

"I ~~ I " you tried ,  Rang gently rubbed your shoulder  , he tried calming you down but nothing was helping.

She was about to hit you again when she felt someone hand stopped it 

"If you hit her once more I will fucking kill you ." said dangerous calm voice .

Nina shivered and stepped away.

"Yeonjun oppa but she trapped Huening kai oppa . Haven't you seen the news everyone are talking about it . How can someone like her be Huening oppa's girlfriend."

Yeonjun squatted down and tear roll down his eyes as he look at your figure. 

He pulled you in his arms . 

"Yeo~jun ~ hiccup  ~~ It hurtssss ~~" you tried saying something but you couldn't mutter. 

"Shh baby " he said in soothing voice as he gently stroked your back. You just buried your face in his neck and cried. 

He carried you in his arms and got up . 

"Oppa why are you helping the slu~"

"Shut up you hoe . She is my fucking wife and you better be prepare cause I won't let you go easily and neither your motherfuckers. How can you hurt someone like this . What wrong she did to deserve this?? "