11

THIS IS GOING TO BE QUITE LONG 

***********************************************

You did a crazy little  dance after they left and thanked GOD because after so many years your wish finally got fulfilled. You were over the moon and in your happiness you pulled Taehyun  and boemgyu in hug taking them by surprise . You then pulled out of hug and danced a tango  around soo-bin and pulled his cheek and as for Kai you just did some chick dance with him whereas he just chuckled and followed your steps. You went towards Manager nim and took his arm and twirl him around and all were chuckling because none of them had ever imagined in their wildest imagination that a person would be daring enough to be  doing this to manager ,he was quite strict and disciplined ,they had never seem him laugh as much as he did today. (not freely ,always the fake one.)

Yeonjun was unconsciously smiling seeing all this. Yes for him you were monkey and he didn't like you but he was blithe seeing merry massive smile and delight on face of others.

You finally stop feeling yourself getting wave of dizziness.

Yeonjun saw you stagger a little bit and immediately went to support you. He held your arms and your back collided with his as you allowed your body to lean on him you were feeling quite weak and could feel your head getting heavy . You were glad that Yeonjun was their to support you otherwise you would have surely kissed floor . 

"Y/N are you okay ?'' asked Soo-bin with worry as he saw how you staggered back .

"Yes ,Y/N what happened ?"

"Do you need anything?"

"Are you feeling dizzy ?"

"Give her water "

Everyone keep asking and shouting causing headache to intensify.

Your mind went blank and you could hear buzzing sound inside your head your vision was getting blurry and you felt your body loose control exhaustion finally taking over you and you felt someone lift you .With peripheral view you saw Yeonjun face and then you black out .

Yeonjun Pov

I could feel her body loosing control and I  could feel that she was not minding  what anyone was saying. I quickly lift her in my arms bridal style her head resting on my shoulder , her eyes which were struggling to stay open finally shut .

"I will take her to my record room so she can rest their for awhile while I would come back so  we can discuss further ."Yeonjun said and started walking towards his recording room with you in his arms.

 I could see her chest rising and falling rhythematically as she slept in deep slumber .All of sudden memory of last night hit me up  reminding me of how her naked chest was rising and falling after she fainted from her highs and I could faintly remember myself snuggling closer to her chest and cuddling her...tsk that was so creepy and I couldn't believe I would do anything like that ..but then again I was drugged ..so it could happen. I looked  at the girl in my arms who would soon be my wife. I was dreading it but we don't have any other choice , only if I hadn't agree with Jae -hyun . I really don't know how we are going to manage this, marriage was not a small matter ,it was a huge responsibility and I was not ready for it but neither she seems . For how long would we able to act out ??For how long will it last ??I am sure of one thing we won't be having our marriage of that happily ever after . Their was this huge problem too how would fan react to this ??

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear her murmur "I purple you "as she snuggled more into my neck.

Aisshh she surely is hardcore fan of BTS ..(well I am no offense to anyone  :))