34

It has been 3 days since the fight. Yeonjun did return the next morning but didn't utter a word to you and completely ignored you. You took couch whereas he sleep on bed.

Others did notice the tense situation between you guys but didn't meddle.

You were seated beside Shrey explaining him the schedule of day and how they were planning to do shoot from now on.

"Yeah I got it . Thank you . " He muttered

He cleared his throat loudly grabbing attention of everyone.

" I have arranged a small party after work today and you all are invited. I want to be friend you all rather than be just you client. And you all are allowed to leave early today."

Everyone started cheering whereas you looked uninterested. You were tired as hell. You couldn't sleep and dealing with all this stuffs was harder than you thought.

You didn't even realize how fucking attached you were to him despite knowing him for less time. Pushing him away was your harder choice but it was to be made ...knowing he had started making you feel emotion you never dared you will ever feel.

___________

It was now 4 p.m and mostly everyone have left for getting ready for party. Only few people were there including Rang and Seo-yeori.

"What are you wearing for Party Y/N shii??" Seo-yeori asked throwing her arms around you .

"I am not attending the part ." 

"WHAT???WHY???"rang yelled in surprise grabbing attention of few people .

You shooed them away and glared at Rang.

"I am not party animal . I will get bore anyways ."

"That's not even an excuse Y/n it's our first time attending party and we all must go and I don't wanna hear anything from you . You are coming and that's final." Rang said in stern voice leaving no room for argument.

"FINE !!"you said

"But what will I wear??and I don't even know how to do Make up??"you yelled in panic.

Seo-yeori chuckled and smacked your head .

"Yah baboon I am there na . I will make sure you get laid by end of day. "she whispered last part secretly.

You playfully nudge her away as Rang eyes you both skeptically.

" Ladies I am leaving . I will meet you both at entrance than."

"Bbye Rang " you both bid bye to him as Seo-yeori turned to you smirking.

"Lets go" She yelled as she pulled you outside . Not giving you chance to offend .

"Yahh slow down" you screamed as you almost tripped down the stairs.

"Lets get you ready for night baby"

______________________

Seo-yeori had pulled you to saloon getting your hair done. From then on some ladies were practically scrubbing your screen and slapping your skin with what not..

From there you went to seo-yeori house and you were quite nervous .

__________

Yeonjun P.O.V

After bid bye my group I was going home for getting ready for party.

Will she be there? Aish  why am I thinking of her?? I am sure she -

Owww owww

I groaned out in pain as I bumped into someone. 

"Arrange that -"