Part 39

You have moved out from house and were now living with Huening Kai. You couldn't think of anyone else except him. 

"Noona can you help me understand this??" Asked Niki as he showed you his English book. You were working on set with Enhyphen.

Right now guys were shooting their new MV. Currently it was Sunghoon who was shooting where as others were resting.

"Sure bub " you answered the cutie. 

You were helping Nikki with his homework that was the  task you were assigned by Manager- nim.

The child was very cute but sometimes he was very  Mischievous.

You looked at the question he was asking and explained answer to him .

"Yahh crybaby how can you be so bad at English ?? Even a dumb brat like Jake knows answer of this." Teased Hee-sung as he walked in.

He loved teasing the young man who would get riled up easily . 

"Noonaaa" Cried Niki dramatically . 

You fake glared at Hee-sung and patted Nikki's hair ,"Don't listen to baddie You are very smart bub .  Noona will punish him later so he won't tease you again."

"Cry baby !!" teased Hee-sung again gaining a light smack on his hair cause nikki was literally on verge of crying .

"Ya Hee-sung that's enough. And let me not remind you that you couldn't even solve basic maths of 16 year old. And what about the time when you said Whale ~~"

You couldn't continue because Hee-sung clamp you mouth shut with his hand .

"Yahh Noona that's enough .."

Others laughed at poor Hee-sung while our sweet Nikki smiled cheerfully clapping his hands in delight.

#####

"Kai would you like to have dinner ??It's my treat ." you texted him .

You just received your paycheck and the first thing you wanted was to take him out on dinner . Even though he was younger he has been taking care of you for a while now. 

You felt guilty many times for slacking on him but he never made you feel like you were burden. He never once asked you when you reached at his doorstep with your luggage.

"Sure pikkachu " he replied back

You texted him place for dinner while you decided to go for shopping.

********

"Kai aren't you joining us for dinner ??" Soo-bin asked he saw maknae pack his stuff in hurry .

"uhmm hyung Y/n texted me she wanted me take out for dinner soo.." He trailed off.

Soo-bin nodded his head in understanding . 

"Please don't tell Yeonjun hyung about it ...he would feel bad ."

"Yep . Don't worry . But Kai can you please talk to Y/N about it .  You know Yeonjun has been suffering ~"

"Hyung I know but its their matter they aren't kid . They both need some space to sort out their feeling otherwise they would end up causing harm to each other. "

" I know but you have seen Yeonjun right nowadays he looks like a person without soul . He has gone so much quieter . I am just worried."

"Fine I will talk with her ."

*****

"Do you like it ?? " you asked Huening kai  as you dined in some Chinese restaurant.