16

Hey guys 

***********************

Beomgyu who was standing at the doorstep with two bags .

"GOOD MORNING YEONJUN " Beomgyu said in cheerful voice .

"What are you doing here ??"Yeonjun asked clearly not expecting anyone.

"I am here to deliver your bags and before you ask anything WHY ME ? you must be aware about the scandal so manager-nim personally ordered me to deliver it to your house and now excuse me" Beomgyu said passing by Yeonjun and entering the house . Yeonjun soon followed closing the door.

"What are you doing here ?"You asked in pure astonishment as you see Beomgyu ."Is this some kind of married couple thing asking me what am I doing here ??"Beomgyu teased ."Umm no " You replied ." Did I interrupted you guys ??Were you in the middle of doing something ??"He asked "We were just talking ." Yeonjun replied

Beomgyu just shrugged his shoulder and took out something from his pocket and handed it to you .Your face lighten up at the sight of chocolate . 

" Why did you brought her chocolate?" Yeonjun questioned "I didn't Kai did " Beomgyu replied sitting himself on couch . "Aww so sweet " You gushed .

 " Would you like to have anything ?" You asked heading towards kitchen . "A cup of coffee would do just fine." You looked for all ingredients and soon found it . You quickly made coffee meanwhile Yeonjun put luggage in bedroom. 

You quickly served him and Yeonjun coffee . " Wouldn't you have it ?" Yeonjun asked as he saw only two cups ." No . Drinks like coffee ,milk and tea doesn't settle well with my stomach in morning " You replied and settle yourself on couch and logged in your Instagram and saw messages from your A.R.M.Y friend and your eyes widened as you went through her messages and cursed out loud making two head turns towards you .

 "It has been only 7 freaking hours and the news of our marriage has spread like fire . Fans are going crazy and like heck they are cursing me and are ready to kill whosoever married their bias. Other fandom are shamming me too worried that their bias will end up getting married too and that's not enough they are formulating various plans to reveal mysterious bride of yours. " you explained with mad look in your eyes. Your A.R.M.Y friend was one too who was openly showing her resentment using words you won't dare speak out loud .

Yeonjun knew this would be happening but he wasn't expecting it be this sooner curse media for it . Why the hell they were so interested in marriage of idol didn't they have bigger scams to cover. 

"Y/n relax ,people will soon forget about this " Beomgyu said giving you an encouraging smile . "Hopefully " You said " Well I will take your leave guys  and Y/N thanks for coffee" Beomgyu said giving you and Yeonjun hug .

Magical time skip
After Beomgyu left you guys got ready for day and left to meet his parents. Ride to his parent's house was about 2 hours. And during whole car ride you were fidgeting in seat from  nervous.

"I will explain them , you just sit there " said Yeonjun as he parked car in front of his parent's house ."It's not like they would be getting anything I say " you said as you get out of car . Yeonjun rang doorbell and it was soon answered by a girl who you assumed was 17 year old.

"OPPA" she cried and threw herself in Yeonjun's arm and he returned her hug and said "Aerumshii I missed you " . She pulled out of hug and her eyes instantly fell on you and you awkwardly wave at her and in return she just raised her eyebrow at you .You bowed and greeted her " Anneyonghaseo " but she just shouted " OMMA APPA HALMONI hyung is here with her "

Soon you saw three people running out of house . You shivered little seeing knife in hand of women whom you assume was Yeonjun's mom and his father was giving you both stiotic look .

Yeonjun kept his hand on your shoulder and pulled you closer towards him and said "Before you guys interrogate us let us all move inside." Everyone nodded and went inside house . You tugged Yeonjun's coat lightly and asked in small voice "They don't like me ?do they ?" Yeonjun grabbed your hand and said " everything will be fine" and for some reason it did confronted you . You gave him small smile .

You and Yeonjun seated on one couch whereas his parents along with his sister and grandma sat on opposite one .

No one spoke and there was a pin drop silence . You kept your head low suddenly founding the carpet very interesting. You decided to break silence because by each passing second it was getting awkward from more to most and you weren't anticipating for it .

You cleared your throat and stood up grabbing everyone's attention . You bowed whole 90 degree and greeted people in the room with simple "Annoyghaseo nadan Y/n imnida " .

And in return you were rewarded with silence again . You crooked your head towards Yeonjun who was giving you "You are fool" look.

You then turned your head towards other occupants who were shooked like jungshook haha just great . You quickly stood up and get seated on couch beside Yeonjun and gave him pointed look.

"Annoyghaseo " finally someone replied you back . You looked up to see it was grandma who has greeted you and soon others followed and you just nodded in acknowledgement.

"Meet Y/N she is from India and she doesn't know how to speak Korean but she knows English and about marriage it is accident . It's just act nothing serious " Yeonjun said in firm yet quivering voice. 

"What do you mean by accident??" his mother asked in pure disbelief

"Nothing serious you say . All over world people are talking about your  marriage and you say it is nothing serious damn right . Then please tell me what does serious means to you yeonjun ??" Do you even realize that marriage is no joke. It is a union of two families and heart . The vows you read are not mere words it is promise that you swore in front of god . It is huge responsibility and you are saying it was an act . Bravo son " his father yelled in anger  

You sucked in breath scared by his father sudden outburst and moved closer to Yeonjun. He grabbed your hand in his and gave a little squeeze  . Yeonjun father looked guilty as he saw your reaction and instantly regret for his outburst . 

He calmed down a little and in very gentle voice  said in English  "Hello Y/N . I am sorry for loosing my temper but you do understand how as a father I would have felt . Receiving news of your only  son's marriage  from newspaper and than he just says that it is an act  can rile up any person who would be at my place."

You gave him small smile and nodded in understanding .

"It's not your fault MR CHOI . We didn't explain you how all did this happen and to be honest we ourselves are finding it hard to accept all the things that has happened in short span of time . Your reaction was absolutely normal . And about the marriage we were forced into it. We had a little incident back than and marriage was only option we were left with  to save not only ours but others life too . If we haven't agreed for this marriage than news today would have been more shameful and horrifying and would have messed up his career and my reputation .This marriage won't last more than 3 months to be maximum . After that we would apply for divorce and life would be back to normal. I assure you I would never be trouble for Yeonjun or your family. "

His father was taken back by your response and he gave Yeonjun disappointed look .

" What do you mean by little incident back than ?? Please tell me  it is not what I am thinking ." His father asked and you flushed red in embarrasement.

 You were glad when Yeonjun decided to answer his father and explain his family all at once . 

"I got invited for our high school reunion and someone drugged me there and I found myself there in this room . I was under the influence of drugs and I didn't know how we ended up but in morning  the result was clear and someone has clicked our pictures . In short it was trap that I walked right in . They used those pictures to threaten us  and said they  would  release it if they didn't got any bigger news by the given time . So manager-nim  came up with the idea of our marriage ." 

*****************************

Conversation will further continue in next chapter . Do comment down and tell me how you thought of this chapter.