14

Hey I hope you are enjoying this ,

**********************************************************

YEONJUN POV

After our silly argument she went inside the room. She is so stupid , like who the hell asks the owner of apartment to sleep on couch while she sleeps on bed hah isn't she going ahead of herself ?She really thinks I would touch her not in zillion years and beside that what problem one could have in sleeping together on bed ??Like seriously haven't we already  done more than that??Yeah it was mistake but still. And I should be the one who should be afraid of her doing something with me in sleep .

I decided to cook something for dinner .I was mixing the batter  when she called more like shouted for me .I quickly rush to see her face crunch in frustration .

"Please help me unzip the gown " she muttered and turned her back at me.

Damn I cursed inwardly .As I stood behind her I could feel her shift uncomfortably and moving away from me .I don't know why but I find thought of her moving away repulsive. What the hell was happening with me .I held her arms stopping her from moving away from me . I  pulled her towards me . I was holding back my beast that just wanted to finish this women as whole. Skillfully I untie the knot and unzip her gown . I couldn't help but gulp at the sight in front of me .Her back was so smooth and the way she shivered aroused me more. I don't know what took over me but I found myself devouring her milky neck .She tilted her head a little giving me better access and than made me loose  last of control that I was having. I was hungry for her and I started giving her open mouth kisses on her neck. So tasty and I  could hear her moan loudly in pleasure , which only encourage me further. I couldn't wait anymore I need to see her ..feel those plump lips that were driving me insane from the very beginning of the evening ..the same lips that have been kissing me over places yesterday night ..I turned her around and my eyes met dark orbs filled with lust and passion. I slammed my lips on her ..her lips were so warm against mine ... so sweet .She started kissing me back with equal passion and hunger causing little devil down there to stand up... fuck how can I  get aroused by just kiss.. I am turning into sex maniac man. What the hell is happening to me  ..Before we could do anything more  our moment was broken by phone call.....holy shit who the hell has such an bad timing ... I swear if it happens to be Kai I won't leave him for ruining this moment...She quickly pushed me away and went to pick up the call. I hear her mutter Mom .. Oh so it's her mother who is calling .But why is she calling her so late. Oh right she is from INDIA so there it wouldn't be this late. I quickly left from there .. I think I should be thankful to her mother. From the time I have met her everything is going wrong .I wasn't like this but why I am unable to control myself around her . 

I quickly decided to cook food and decided to erase this memory which wasn't happening  at all.

Y/N POV

I decided to take bath before anything else could happen .I glanced at myself in mirror and saw my lips plump.. damn from when did I was sucker for kisses.. this man  will be death of me. It's not that I don't know anything about stuff like this .I have read quite a novel but I never thought I would be feeling this.. He has ignited a fire of desire within in me.

I patted myself and gave myself pep talk that it was just heat of moment an nothing else.

I quickly took shower but wait what am I gonna wear my luggage haven't arrived yet . I cursed my fate and did one thing I could do ..Yelled for weirdo .

"Yeonjunnnnn" I shouted but I think he couldn't hear me  . I quickly wrapped towel around me and went outside the bathroom . I quickly locked  bedroom door and opened the closet . I knew I didn't have any right to go through his stuff but I am sure he wouldn't want to see me with only towel wrapped around me . I found blue T-shirt and black track pant . I changed into his  clothes and which to say were quite loose for me . I was afraid I would trip on these long track pants .

I combed my hair and let it loose to dry it off a bit .

I went outside to see yeonjun cooking .

*************************************

"Do you need any help?'' you asked as you seated yourself on couch .

"Nahh ..wait why are you wearing my clothes ??" Yeonjun yelled

"Do you expect me to walk naked  ??"You asked as you gave him pointed look. 

"You know what just leave it ..having normal conversation with you is impossible " Yeonjun said

You just ignored him and lay on couch there was lot on your mind. You were afraid of being caught .You didn't knew for how long you will be able to hide it from your family. Your  family was kinda conservative and would kill you if they knew of this mess. Your mother might even disown you . 

"Yahh monkey lets have food " Yeonjun hollered. You went towards kitchen to see Yeonjun has already set up the table. You sat down and watch as Yeonjun served  food and both started eating in silence.

"umm.. it's delicious what is it?" You asked amazed by his culinary skills, your was another story which was to be revealed some other day .

"Gamja Bokkeum " He replied shortly as he took big bite of potato .

"Gamja what???" You asked as you found name quite difficult to pronounce

"Umm.. Gamja Bokkeum " He said slowly 

"GAMJA Boekum??" You asked 

"Not Boekum but BOKKEUM " He said correcting you .

"Ugh whatever . Let's just have this tasty and spicy  boekum bokkum " You groaned in annoyance .

Yeonjun nodded his head agreeing with you for he believed teaching you bokkeum  would only ended up with him forgetting the real word.

You guys quickly had dinner and you  volunteered to wash dishes and Yeonjun like a gentlemen he was gladly accepted it . Well he cooked food so it would only be fair you do dishes . He  went to take shower after handing you  dish washer gloves .After drying dishes you went to bedroom . 

You laid there on left slide of bed . Yeonjun was still inside bathing you could hear water run. For some reason you felt your heartbeat race. You can feel a pit form in your stomach at the idea of him sleeping with you . You decided it would be better to pretend that you were knock out. You closed your eyes and laid there acting as if you were in deep sleep . You could hear sound of door unlocking and you panicked a little .But calm yourself down not wanting to be caught . You felt other side of bed dip and there your heart went crazy. You clenched your fist and hold your breath.

"Stop pretending .I know you are wide awake ."Yeonjun stated in cold voice. "I am not pretending I was asleep but you woke me up " you said in shaky voice . "I bet no one would buy that lie ,your acting is terrible .You look like a dead women more than sleeping women to me ."  Yeonjun said chuckling lightly ."I wasn't acting .I sleep like this only" You replied hastily  "I would have believed you if I haven't seen the  abnormal way you sleep . " Yeonjun replied in pointed tone. "I didn't knew you loved me so much that you would watch me sleep ." You said in teasing tone ."You know you shouldn't be teasing me ." He said pulling you towards him .You landed on his chest "When at first place it was you who is nervous " He muttered in deep voice. You felt your cheeks getting hot . " Do you like me Y/N??" he asked as you felt him staring at your lips. "No-ooo-oo" You shuttered ."Are you sure baby ??" he asked as he brought his face closer to you. "Weirdo stay away and don't call me baby !!" you pushed him away and rolled to your side. You could hear Yeonjun chuckling  you would have said something  if not for the deep blush .You words seem struck in your throat .It always happen when you are embarrassed or shy . You pulled blanket over your head and closed your eyes not wanting any other confrontation.

*******************************************************************

Hope you like it.