4

A small note to you guys ,I have written this story in context with my country .I didn't meant to offend any reader. If I have than I deeply apologize for it.

*****************************************************************

You were this close to getting the entry in stadium when suddenly you heard screaming of old lady .You turned around to see that man has snatched old lady's bag and was running away. You quickly chased after the man .He ran into narrow street and you soon followed behind .He threw whatever  things his hands could found but you dodge easily ,well when you live in INDIA it's just that  you get skilled in dodging things like your mother throwing rolling pin friends throwing water and what not. You took out your shoes and phaww headshot and  their fell thief on  his face. You did a joyful dance and went towards him and were about to punch him when you heard some one saying stop. 

You looked back and saw  a man with camera  running towards you. You realize that it could be that they would have been shooting for film and you being an idiot have ruined it. Scared that you will get compensated you ran away from there taking your shoe in your hand . You turned in left alley and than right and then left .You didn't knew where you were heading .You allowed your feet to take you where it felt like. You looked back to see whether anyone was following you behind or not and tsk ,your feet slipped on some thing and dang you find yourself falling towards a man and pheww you landed directly in the arm of a man who were coming from other side .You both stood there in shock .Your head was near his chest and you could hear his thumping  heart beat.(not right time for feeling someone's heart beat Y/N)  Suddenly you hear some one cursing from back. And you both snapped from your shock and scurried away from each other quickly. You looked at the man at the same moment he did and bang 

"what the hell are you ding here weirdo?? " 

"what the fudging hell are you doing here crazy monkey ? "

shouted both of you with surprise visible in eyes .

Before you could say anything the man who cursed earlier came towards you and asked "Do you guys know each other??"

You just looked at him blankly as you didn't knew what he spoke .

Whereas weirdo just nodded his head no .

Weirdo  aka Yeonjun turned towards you and scrunched his face. You showed him your  fist in return.

You were about to say something to him when you hear familiar voice of cameraman shouting. You looked back to notice that camera man was sprinting in your direction in full speed .Afraid of getting caught you took off in full speed without glancing at weirdo and the man who cursed. 

And just like that you disappear in thin air. Yeonjun along  with cursed guy were awestruck by your inhumane speed.

"Woah she is awesome.  " said cursed man.

" Jae Hyun she isn't awesome she is trouble ."exclaimed YEONJUN

"Well  I don't think so she doesn't look like she was from here andby the way she was dressed I guess she was here to attend concert, but why was she running away?" said Jae hyun with hint of admiration .

"Look like you will soon know " said YEONJUN.

before them stood cameraman who was following you .

"Why were you following that lady " asked yeonjun.

"Are you Choi Yeonjun from TXT ?I am big fan of yours can I get your  autograph?'' asked cameraman 

"Sure you will get one but first tell us why were you chasing that lady ?? "said Jae-Hyun

Yeonjun  just glared at jae-hyun.

"Oh well I was constantly shouting at her to stop chasing after thief, you see we were shooting  a scene  where female lead would be chasing after thief, but that lady though it was all real and instead chase out that thief .Our director was impressed by her skills and wanted to hire her as  stunt double but she just ran away like that instead of me shouting at her multiple times to stop " said cameraman 

"Ohho what a brave lady "said jae-hyun

"Now my autograph sir " asked cameraman meekly.

Yeonjun smiled and gave autograph as Jae-Hyun promised  .

"Where did you meet her huh ?"asked Jae-hyun once cameraman left .

"Can you stop talking about her " said Yeonjun irritated.

"But she was just so awesome, dude I .."yeonjun stomped his foot like a child and went away tin the direction of River casino.

As soon as yeonjun entered and all eyes were on  him, girls were glaring at each other in jealousy and so were boys .Yeonjun was used to all this and made his way to a quite corner .

A girl dressed in black approached him smiling sweetly at him and gave him seductive glare but yeonjun clearly ignored her and turned his back towards her .A simple sign of rejection.

No other girl dared approach him after that. It wasn't that Yeonjun didn't like his fans or girl ,he was just familiar with this double faced people who just wanted to befriend him now because he was famous .If he was Yeonjun from past than they wouldn't even have noticed him or spared him single glance.

He was soon accompanied by Jae-hyun who complained how rude yeonjun was for leaving him behind .

**************************************************************************

To all my readers I hope you love this chapter.