31

Hi

Your P.O.V

It had been week since I have been working in company. I am working under Mr Lee who manages Enhypen.

He seems to have some problem with me. He always scold me for making a little mistakes and makes me run errands. He never leaves an opportunity to poke me . He even yells at me because I can't speak korean properly. 

But lets focus on good part I made some amazing friends here -Kim rang and seo yeori . Rang and Ye-ori like me are newly recruited .

"Oii Monkey have you seen my file??" came booming voice of Yeonjun.

"uhmm which file Yeonjun??"you asked while preparing sandwiches .

"The black one ." he yelled.

"It's laying on left side desk . " you yelled back

"Got it."

"Seriously how couldn't you find your
file when it is literally lying before you " you said

"because monkey your files are lying everywhere. Honestly who made you assistant manager ,aren't managers supposed to be organized ?? . You make my bed look like some dumb yard with all papers sprawled across it ."he said as he enter kitchen .

(just to be clear paper work is in english . )

He chuckled when he saw you having trouble chopping tomatoes. Tomatoes were literally rolling off the chop board.

You were about to scold him when he suddenly stood beside you and rested his face on your shoulder.

You gasped from sudden closeness.

"wha..t ar..e you..--"

"shh monkey . concentrate." he whispered huskily in your ears sending shiver down your spine. Your hands tremble.

fuck you nervous system was spiking up.

Yeonjun slowly grabbed your hand in his . His perfect built chest that was touching your back.

He skillfully moved his hand along with yours chopping tomatoes. Your hands were sweating ...aha ..

"Are you okay monkey??" he said as he teasingly rubbed his lips against your neck.

"ahha--"

RING RING

You immediately pushed away Yeonjun running off to answer your damn call.

You hastily answered the call/

OTP(Over the phone)

"Y/Nieeee where are you??"

"Home. Where else am I supposed to be??"

"Haven't you read message ?? We are supposed to have meeting in not less than 30 mins. And Mr Lee is profusely fuming and looking for you. I have lied to him that you have went out to brought coffee for meeting."

"Oh my god!! oh my god !!"

"Calm down. Lucky for you . I have asked seo yeori to bought coffee . The only thing left for you to done is arrive here on time with documents."

"Oh really . Thank you so much Rang . Idk what would I have done without you."

"Would have probably got fired. Now treat me and seo yeori with dinner as compassion for saving your ass. And reach here soon. I got to go. Byee"