3

Hello people I hope you guys will have fun.

(Bishh I am really bad at communicating :) )

*********************************************************************

You woke up when you heard loud banging on door .(which was going for quite while)You stumbled out of your bed and opened the door to see Kai dressed in blue shirt and black tuck pant. He smell  so heavenly ,he smell that of after shave. He looked at you from head to toe and broke out into fits of laughter(which to tell truth I would laugh at myself too if I saw myself in mirror ,hair the perfect bird nest and with hands printed on face and slight droll) .You gave him death glare which gladly worked (after 5 min)and made him stop laughing at you.

"Good morning prince, now will you please tell me why have you disturb my beauty sleep? " you asked pouting.

"well for starters it's 3 in afternoon, secondly princess if you want to go to concert you need to leave in next 2 hours as it is quite far from here. " He replied cheekily

"what !!!" you shouted with an alarm look in your eyes. You quickly pulled him inside your room and made him sit on bed that was unmade(well there was nothing there only duvet and I think it is quite okay ,isn't it ??)  .You turned towards him and said "Help me understand this currency and how can I reach there by fastest mean." saying this you flung your bag on bed and took out all the money you had ."okay " he said with wide eyes at your super fast active mode. 

He started explaining you and within the span of 20 minutes you know all about the currency. You clapped like a child and gave Kai a hug(you love hugs and cuddle)

"Well I think you should start getting ready for concert "Kai said .

You nodded and went to take bath .

Kai thoughts
(Well she barely has enough money to survive here for a day. If my estimation are correct she would be kicked out of here in 1 day .Well I won't let that happen, She is  too proud  to accept my money but I can surely ask her to live in my apartment as tenant .Yep this would work. I will ask her to live in my apartment after she comes back from concert. )

Kai waited for you soon you came out wearing the dress you had decided to wear for concert.

Kai gave you disapproving look and said "You are not wearing this ,it looks like you are going to attend gala"

"Well than what should I wear "You asked confusingly 

"Barbie doll ,I am fashion icon can't you tell?" kai asked with raised eyebrows .

You scratched your hair lightly and said "Well yeah, your  fashion taste  is thousand times better than mine " 

"Let me see what you have than ." saying this he went towards your bag and start rummaging through it but couldn't find a dress that would suit you.

He grabbed your hand and said "we are going for  shopping " .You tried to disagree but in end he managed to pull you out of door. He pulled his mask  and hoodie up and took you to the nearest Shopping mall.

"We really have to do this?" you asked him with puppy eyes. You really dislike shopping ,you prefer wearing baggy clothes and to be left in solitude .It was always  your best friend duty to dress you up and apply make up, you really didn't care about all this.

Kai selected few dresses and heels for you and made you tried all ( while you huffed and puffed whereas he chuckled) You had made at least 1000 faces while trying every dresses and grunted but Kai never once did object. 

 You went towards Kai  tripping as you were not used to wear heels(I am shoes person if you ask me to wear heel I would fucking land on my ass and make  a fool of myself)  it . He chuckled .You whine  and in cute voice said "Do I really have to wear it ?" He nodded "Yes pikkachu !!" he yelled. You nodded meekily and went towards wearing the final dress that  he has asked you to wear. When you came out you saw that he was paying the bill .You yelled at him that he wasn't buying all that clothes but he brushed you off saying you were his first Indian friend and he said he made plenty of money and he really needed someone to spare it on.

No matter what you do he won't budge at last you allowed him to pay only on one condition that you would take him out on dinner .He gladly accepted it.

The lady at  bill's counter smiled and said "Wow what a lovely couple ,here this is from me a small complementary gift " 

You were about to tell her that "You weren't couple". But Kai accepted it never the less.

Soon both of you return to HOTEL  and kept all the things. Kai booked a cab for you and gave you all the necessary instruction-like not talking with strangers, calling him once you reach ,and to never hesitate to ask help from him .

You agreed and bid kai goodbye.

You reached at the destination at exactly 6 and you looked around to see thousands of people waiting in line with their A.R.M.Y Bombs and many other things like poster and other. You saw that line was finally moving and you joined behind soon. It will take around 5min for you to reach there so you decided  to gave quick call to kai .Phone kept ranging for about 10 sec and you were about to cut it off when you hear his voice.

KAI -BOLD ,YOU-ITALICS

HEY PRINCESS ,HAVE YOU REACHED THERE? 

YESSSS KAI,I AM SO EXCITED FINALLY MY DREAM IS COMING  TRUE

Enjoy princess and if you ever get stuck I am one call away .

Thank you so much kai ,I purple you .

I PURPLE YOU TOO PIKACHUUU

BBYEE KOKO, wish you were here .

**************************************************

Yeonjun POV

I was playing game when suddenly there was a notification on my phone .I looked at it ,and saw it was from unknown number. I decided to ignore  thinking it was spam .But then my phone screen constantly keep buzzing with notification. I unlocked it and saw it was message from  Jae-hyun ,my best friend .The message read -

"You are invited to the reunion of 28th SERIM HEIGHTS. At River Casino at 5p.m."

I really didn't want to attend it but then I saw message of Jae-hyun reading _"Young man if you didn't attend this ,I swear I will skin you live .I don't give two fucks whether you are free or not .I want you there at sharp 6 ."

I chuckled at his empty threat, this man will never grow-up. I realized that I really missed him and decided to attend it as we were having 2 days off. I texted in our  MOA group that I will be attending reunion of my high school so I won't be having dinner with them .

Then I texted jae-hyun  saying him -"I would be there,"

Yeonjun quickly took shower and get dressed in black tuxedo. He looked so devilish handsome. The look at him and you will find yourself in heaven .He look so gorgeous that even girl would be jealous of his beauty .(which I am )

********************************************

Okay so next chapters are going to be hell ride for you so better preserve energy for it