25

Yeonjun P.O.V

It has been three days since that incident and the moment afterward was hella awkward. That's what  I thought because I didn't knew that series of weird things were gonna happen. I was badly pissed as I can't even sleep peacefully now . Once there was time when I didn't had time to sleep and now there is, I can't.

I was making myself some instant noodles for late night snack. From corner of my eyes I glanced at my little monster whose eyebrows were furrowed in concentration as her fingers mechanically moved on key pad.

 This women has been working non stop from three consecutive days .Only sleeping for an hour or three and that too on sofa .

Sofa you ask??Well the lady thought it was better to work there as working here in bedroom  would disturb my sleep .Unknown to her is that I can barely sleep ,it's not because I miss her ,it's because of that stupid clicking sound of keypad . 

Liar !! Whom are you lying to ?? It's just that bed feels cold and empty. Oh really !! Even after having heater on and her bunch of stuff spread on bed you found it empty . At least answer that is acceptable. 

Whatever !!Why am I thinking about her ...

" Monkey would you like to have some noodles ??" I asked her as I turned off stove.

She glanced up at me giving  me tired smile and bobbed her head in affirmation. Her eyes had dark spots under it and to me it looked like she was pushing herself way too much , even it was for her colleague urf her so called best friend. 

I placed pot on tabled as she moved her stuff on sofa.  She stretched her neck and hands a little.

"What's with you, having late night snacks ??" she asked as I handed her chopstick ."Is there anything wrong with having late night snacks ??Didn't you had any it before??'' I asked her as she slurped noodles.

"Of course who doesn't ,it's just that I  thought you guys had to follow diet plan ." she replied . " How much work is left ??" I asked trying to ignore her trembling hands. "Just one more file and my work would be done." she said as she took another bite of noodles.

"And how much time would it take ??" I questioned her . "Two hours to be max . I will be able to wrap up all my work by 4 in the morning." She answered as she finished her portion of noodles.

"I think you should call your day off . Your left ankle even thought have healed but you should be still careful . " I said glancing at her now unbandaged leg . Yesterday she unwrapped it saying she was completely fine and she didn't need to have another visit at that sickening hospital. Though I  called aunty asking her if she could remove it and she said yes ,if she ain't feeling any pain.  

"Nahh . I can pull it . I want to have a day for myself to explore this city . If not for this jerk project and my little bit scandal I would have already been too  so many places " She said pouting .

"You are staying here for two months aren't you ??Ain't that time enough ??" I asked as I seated myself opposite her. "Nope . I will be joining work from MONDAY ,so I would be caught up with other work and beside that I am the only  person who got job in HYBE but still is unaware what work I am supposed to do " she snorted ( damn you really didn't have any idea what you gonna do there.)

" I still insist you should rest . It's fuckin 2.30 in morning ." I said trying to persuade her but she didn't reply instead kept doing her work. Stubborn bitch I cursed as I switched on Television to watch some drama . I wasn't going to sleep in their cold damp room alone.