28

Seoul night life was bustling and beautiful . You were left in complete awe.

"Koko look there " you said to kai pointing towards stall filled various accessories. Huening kai just chuckled and nodded his head as you kept showing him things you find interesting which was particularly everything.

"Having fun aren't you little squart ??"Soo bin asked as he ruffled your hair .You nodded your head wildly. Huening kai and soo -bin shared a look and all of sudden you find your self lifted in air. You squealed as they swayed you little .

Yeonjun who was walking behind the trio with other two shake his head at their childish antics.

Yeonjun who was lost in admiring the three chunks didn't notice the look share by two devils beside him.

Both of them grinned evilly and linked arms with Yeonjun all of sudden catching him off guard. They both tried lifting Yeonjun up but sadly couldn't. But that didn't mean they gave ,they tried again.

"pabo lemme go!!"shrieked yeonjun making trio look back . They were surprised to see duo lift someone who obviously was taller than them.(just keep it that way)

"Let him go " stated soo-bin as you and kai kept laughing at efforts of other two who were failing miserably . Poor yeonjun was desperately wriggling and crying for them to loose their hold. But those two were hell bent.

You signaled yeonjun to just fold his knees a little so he did finally allowing other two to lift him before all three came crashing down. Fortunately for them you all had good reflexes which saved them from falling down on floor .

"You okay there "you asked Yeonjun who fall directly into your arm. He looked up and nodded. You helped him stand up . You look over him to if he was injured anywhere and sighted in relied when you found none.

You glanced over other and were pleased to know no one was injured.

**********************************

Restaurant

After swooning around for while you guys were hungry ,so here you landed. The lady knew them well and welcomed them open heartedly showing them place where no one was around.

"We used to came here a lot Y/N during the time we were trainees." Soo-bin said as he glanced around the place with nostalgic look. Yeonjun snorted and said "And you know what beomgyu  got choked on noodles."

Beomgyu smirked "And yeonjun hyung here got so drunk that he was crying because he lost his little toe and couldn't find it ."

Taehyun snickered, " He even stole someone's bike and ride it only for him to crash it on lamp pole, and -"

"Stop it " Yeonjun whined embarrassed about his drunken incidents . At that time he wasn't accommodate to alcohol . He had barely drank one time with Jae-hyun who stole it from his father collection. It was their very first and worst experience of alcohol because after chugging down whole bottle they lost their senses .

"and than he hugged pole demanding he won't move a foot unless he take pole with him at dorm." Taehyun said despite receiving glare form his beloved hyung.

You burst out laughing and secretly you were hoping to see it again. Yeonjun smacked Taehyun's arm pouting angrily at him .

"Aww our tadpole is angrwyyy" you mocked. Before Yeonjun could retort a lady enter bringing all of your food. (You all have went with Chinese cuisine with some jjagmeyeon )

Your mouth watered at the sight of food. Yeonjun pinched you earning little gasp from you . He playfully poked out his tongue at you . "Ooohiyoo don't tease her !!"scolded grandma. You grinned and teased him by flicking his head.

"Look grandma she is teasing "complained Yeonjun ." You pinched me first weirdooo" you grumbled pointing your finger at yeonjun who was acting all innocent ."Who teased me first though??"yeonjun yell crossing his arms against his chest.

Grandma bobbed her head from one side to another ,other 4 baby's accompanying her.

"Enough you two . Act like married couple ." She yelled. You and yeonjun both stopped fighting and looked at her with wide eyes. You scooted closer to yeonjun and asked him whispering " Did you tell her about marriage ??''

"Of course not !! Have you spilled it out while bickering?? "He whispered back. You nodded your head in no. Whereas others look at you both skeptically as you kept discussing not minding the closeness between you guys.

"Young love " muttered grandma making all head turned towards her. She giggled little and started serving food ,"I still remember how I used to fight with your Grandpa. Our marriage was arranged. Getting married at the tender age of 20 was not something that I have ever wished for. I used to hate your grandpa for marrying me. We used to bicker a lot. Day won't pass without us bickering or taunting each other . We both somehow fell into routine . I didn't knew why my heart was racing for a man that I used to hate . It was love, I realized it later ."

She finished with small smile.

"Why would you fall in love with someone you hated??" you ask remembering someone you absolutely hated.

Yeonjun notice the look of hurt passed through your eyes. He was curious ,he wanted to find what dark orbs was hiding.

" The thing is that I never hated him at first place. I was just angry at him for ruining my perfect life. The dream I had nurtured was broken when my father asked me to marry him. I was furious because he agreed. He agreed despite me pleading him not to ....''

She sighted heavily and than continued "He was a good man . He was someone I don't deserve. He married me knowing my father won't allow me to fulfill my dream. He gave me wings to fly. He saved me from the golden cage of my father. He took all my loathing and never once pinpointed he was doing all for me . "

She completed with tears rolling down her eyes. In her eyes one could clearly see the tiny bit spectacle of love she carried for her husband .

Taehyung wiped away her tears. She calmed down and served us food . Sensing that mood has turned gloomy she decided to uplift it a bit. "Yah that was long  back. We did fall in love and had 4 children. And Yeonjun why were you hiding such precious gem from me .Last time when I asked you if you had any girlfriend you denied in heart beat ."

" Halmoni I was saying the truth ." Yeonjun protested .

"You want me to believe that?? Are you saying you get married to her even without dating!"

No one interrupted her and she kept blabbering how stupid it sound, you stepped in and said,"Halmoni Yeonjun wasn't lying . It was love at first sight . I bumped into him at airport and we started at wrong foot . But as time passed we fell in love and just got married ,guess we were too eager to be with each other for-ever."

Boys look at you in surprise as you muttered lied with sweetness dripping from your voice. It sound so convincing that one would doubt that little girl with innocent eyes and faint blush adorning cheeks could lie so easily.

Halmoni left as customer called leaving you all in dead silence. "Never take you one for lying." stated Taehyun . "It's better to end things than dragging it for later." you said as you stabbed your fork in piece of manchurian.
"Aigoo Y/Nshii is smart "he said cutely as he poked your cheeks. "Of course I am smart. I am not yeonjun " You muttered as you winked at man beside you. And soon atmosphere turned light.
Rest of dinner was spend while cracking jokes and hearing stories about their debut and loads of teasing.
It was pretty late by the time you had your dinner so you all decided it was best to return . Beside they took risk taking you out knowing someone was running hots on their tail.

***********************

Double update