15

Sun had been out for about 3 hours already but two souls were sleeping peacefully in each other embrace unaware of the storm that was creating rucksack in the world outside.

A woman laid on man's chest snuggling close to his neck, legs entangles with his . The man has one arm around women's waist in tight grip as if protecting her while other was  under women's head supporting her .Whereas women clutched his shirt in grip. There was complete silence and it could have lasted for some more time ,if only someone has not decided to call .Man reached out for his phone and rejected the call without even glancing at caller ID  . He thought that who so ever had called him would get the message that he wish to be left alone .But that was the last thing that was happening because phone kept ringing despite of man rejecting call numerous time .Looks like caller was hell bend to have little bit chat .

Irritated with the constant ringing of phone he decided to answer the phone  .As soon as he picked up the call the person shouted at him angrily  "Yeonjun why were you not picking up my phone ??I have been calling you for past 10 min " Yeonjun  who was still asleep  was now fully awake by the enraged voice of his father but his eyes were shut because of tiredness. He couldn't understand why his father was calling him so early in the morning and  why did he sounded angry ??He didn't remember doing anything wrong .

OTP (yeonjun -bold / father -italics )

Appa what happened ??

You really don't know what happened yeonjun??

Huhh ?? Nope 

Don't you feel like you forget to tell me something very important .

Before he could answer he feel someone snuggling close to his neck and not long before that someone wrap their leg around his waist . His eyes opened in alarm only to meet the sight of you snuggling to him .Realization hit him like tons of bricks and he finally had an idea why his father was calling him. He tried moving his arm but to no avail as he feel it numb because your head was resting on his arm for most  part of night.

Yeonjun .. yeonjun are you there ???

Yes replied yeonjun  trying desperately to remove your leg which was wrapped around him.

Is the news about your marriage true ??

Yes appa replied yeonjun raspily still struggling to unwrap it .The harder he tried  the more you latched  to him . 

What were you thinking yeonjun?? You were so busy that you didn't even tell us ??And who is she ???

Its complicated appa I will tell you everything but 

Before he could complete his sentence he felt himself fall on floor with you on top . Yeonjun cried in pain whereas you mumbled something incoherently and stood up with eyes closed and dump yourself on bed ,sprawling  your legs in strange angle , pressing your face in pillow going  back to your la la land  like you had never been out of it  . Yeonjun looked at you in pure disbelief as he stood up with some difficulty as his back hurt a little from fall . He was amused by creature in front of him, sleeping with no worry in world. 

Yeonjun yeonjun  what happened ??Are you there ??Yeonjun??? He hear his father shout from phone .He quickly picked up phone that was lying on  floor . 

Yes appa I am fine 

Whatever you need to explain come home and explain and not over phone .Also bring her with you ,we want to meet her.

Appa listen but

No buts Yeonjun you are coming and that's final.

And line went dead. 

He looked at your sleeping figure for quite some time figuring out how the hell he would explain this mess to his family. He thought about lying but then again he knew the moment they will see both of you is the exact  moment they would caught you guys red handed . The fact that we know nothing about each other would add up to it.

He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice that his sleeping beast  was waking up from her sleep. He was snapped out of his thoughts as you  yelled in cheerful voice "Goodd Morninggggg POOH "He looked at you in surprise and saw your arms wrapped around yourself with sheepish smile on face.

"Yahh crazy monkey there is no Pooh here ." Yeonjun spat "Huhh .." You muttered and turned your head toward him in confusion . " There is look " You said showing him your  mini pooh. Yeonjun chuckled lightly and said in teasing way " What are you 5 year old still sleeping with plushies ?" " OLD MAN you won't get  young people stuff anyway " you replied with honey dripping  from your voice.

"Whatever but where the hell did it came from?" He asked with raised eyebrows

"I carried him in my purse all the time. "You said .

"You  are just unbeliev-  .. " Before he could complete  his sentence there his phone rang again he looked at caller Id to see Jae -hyun calling him . He quickly picked up call and went to hall .

You decided to brush your teeth as you can't bath for the same reason you still didn't have your stuff with you   . You pretty much didn't have any idea how you were going to spent rest of  your day.

OTP 

"You finally decided to answer my call ?"

"I just picked up call so you got your damn answer"

"Well I got but I want more."

"What do you mean ??"

"I assume you haven't check Weibo or news ."

"No I haven't . Well I have an idea what is it about -my marriage isn't it?''

"Yes ,but I didn't expect you to be this calm about it . But  why the hell did you get married out of blue ?Is it because of something that happened at party?"

"Do you happen to know anything ??"

"I looked for you after returning from dance floor but you weren't there. I asked people around but no one knew where you went . But what happened ??And whom did you got married to?? Do I know her??And why is her identity not revealed ??"

"I will talk to you later"  Yeonjun ended the call without answering any of his question .

Yeonjun called manager to ask about the overall situation and to inform him that he would be going to meet his parents . They chatted for about 3 minutes before ending the call.

You came out after doing your morning routine and saw Yeonjun standing in the room with distressed face. 

"What happened??" You asked him. "We are going to  meet my parents " He replied 

"Wait what ??Why am I meeting your parents ,we discussed  that my identity won't be revealed. We can't meet them !!!" you asked in panic.

"Than what am I supposed to do??Should I call my parents and tell them that  your daughter-in-law couldn't meet you cause we had this clause that we couldn't reveal her identity as we both had this quite situation and were forced  to get married and now your son is struck with her .How wonderful  does it sounds, doesn't it??  " Yeonjun snapped back at you in harsh tone .

You didn't know why but tears filled your eyes ,it wasn't that you have never been yelled at but right now it wasn't your fault .You were scared - in span of 2 days you have been  nearly abducted, drugged ,lost your virginity ,got married and now this . 

Yeonjun looked at your trembling figure and he instantly regret talking with you in harsh tone . He stepped towards you but you just stepped back from him . "I understand Yeonjun that all this is difficult for you but just for once stood in my place and think how would  you have reacted ? "

Yeonjun tried to apologize but couldn't as doorbell rang . He went to open door and was met by ...........

****************************

So here end our chapter. Who do you think is this person ?? Do comment

And I hope you will enjoy this chapter... Saranghae..