33

Quite short chapter 

****************

Yeonjun P.O.V

Who is this man ?? Could it be she knows him ?? Aishh it couldn't be possible. But than why does something seems fishy between two?? Am I overthinking?? Why even am I thinking about it at first place??

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt something hit my face.

I looked up to see it was Taehyun who had just thrown his towel at me .

"Sorry hyung I wasn't throwing at you " 

"Anyways where were you??" asked Soo-bin

"Where else would he be ?? He is always was with Y/N ." beomgyu teased winking at Yeonjun playfully.

Yeonjun raised his eyebrow and asked," What do you mean by Always ?? I am not with her right now."

"I bet you wish you were." Huening kai said 

Yeonjun smacked his head ," Yaa stop betting on useless thing and lets get ready . Istg you guys are getting worse day by day." 

************

Your P.O.V

Ughh why is he so annoying. I swear I will beat him to shit if he didn't allow me to go home. I have been following him around from set to dress room to restaurant back to office and now hotel. 

His hotel is far away from home. 

"Where are you staying??" 

I didn't answer as I glanced around the hallways of affluent hotel seemingly interest in the Abstract Art it has.

"you are not gonna answer me??"

Gosh he is still stubborn . Doesn't even know when to give up.

As soon as we reached his room door I bowed and left from there.

I could hear shrey calling me but I just ignored him and ran away from there.

I didn't even know why I was running away. I haven't done anything wrong but I just couldn't stand him. After all the things he did I have erased him from my life and my heart. He is no one and that's hurt more .What have we both come to ? Why do you have to come back in my life? I Hate you shrey..

Silent tears passed through your eyes.

________________________

"Where were you??" 

You hear angry voice of Yeonjun as soon as you stepped inside house.

You sighted ....you weren't anticipating this drama now.

" I just came back from Work ..where else I would be ?"

You answered nonchantly passing him and heading towards Bedroom.

You just wanna sleep...

Throwing your bag in corner of room and you grab your blue night dress from suitcase when you were blocked by Yeonjun.

"What??" you asked annoyed not liking bit of his behavior. 

"You get off at work at 8 and currently it is 10 pm where the fuck were you?? You do realize the harm of roaming around the city you are new to??"

* Why are you so irresponsible Y/N ? Can't you for once respect efforts made by Yeonjun. you don't deserve him. Get away from him .*(Inner thought)

You exhaled loudly pushing him away lightly.

"I had to drop Mr shah at his resident hotel and you don't have to worry about me . It's not like you care so stop pretending like you do. And lets just stop whatsoever fucking shit we were doing. This will be over soon .And I would like if we keep our conversation to minimal. You love Jia and I don't want to meddle unnecessarily between you two."

"Jia ??How did you know ab-out her??"

*so you do love her !!*

"It's obvious Yeonjun you love her everyone can see it except Jia herself."

"Y/n I - -"

"Yeonjun stop it . I am no one to you.  I am just a stranger you have come across . "

*how I wished it wasn't true>*

Saying this you went to bathroom leaving behind shocked yeonjun. He snorted and left from there.

Yeonjun P.O.V

So I am just stranger to her and here I thought we were friends. Why am I even disappointed ?? What did I expect from her?? 

I called Jae-hyun asking him if I could crash at his place.

And I am glad he agreed.

You wanna be stranger Y/N than lets be one.

------------------------

After changing into night dress you laid on bed.  You kept rolling from one end to other. Groaning you got up and went to kitchen but couldn't find Yeonjun.

You switched off lights sitting your self on cold hard floor staring at empty ceiling.

Closing your eyes you let your tears break free.

Soon room was filled with your sobbing sound. You rocked yourself to calm down but it wasn't working at all.

You laid  on floor hugging yourself as you kept mumbling things.

"I am ~~sorry ~~yeonjun ~~please forgive me ~~I am weakling~~I need to protect myself ~~I don't think so I can handle loosing you ~~I don't want us to end up like how I and shrey ended~~~We are better off strangers than Friends...I can't bare seeing yet another person leave me..."

I am very unlucky yeonjun~~I always ruin everyone life ~~I don't want to ruin yours...I want to save you ~~"

_____________________-

Somewhere

"I will destroy you Yeonjun>>>>You have to pay for stealing what's mine>>"said voice darkly as man chugged down his alcohol before throwing it away. His eyes filled with hatred.

__________

" Uhmm yes please update her passport. Yes ...okayyy....Good Job....Also did you collected what I asked for ?? Deliver me the document and you have made sure right that no one know about it?... Ok perfect..."

***********************

Here ends this chapter.