8

"Look at this " said manager throwing pictures of you and yeonjun together in very inappropriate postion .It was of Yeonjun caging you while you have your face close to his.

Immediately your face changed  to red in embarrassment .

"What does it have to do anything with me though ,it was mistake and my face is not that clear " You said in quite voice

"You do realize who Yeonjun is ,right ?" Manager asked astonished.

"umm yes he is yeonjun a weirdo who has ill -temper " you replied

This cause chuckle from other members where as Yeonjun was deep lost in thoughts .

"CHOI YEONJUN is Idol and he is member of TXT group , which consist of me ,Kai ,soo-bin and taehyun " Beomgyu replied

You felt your blood ran cold and you stared at manager blankly .Million thoughts were running through you mind like will they be killing you, demanding for money to taint him ,and million others each horrendous from another .

"What are you planning sir ?"his voice cold

"You guys need to get married by today "he announced like he was announcing some joyous event.

Both you and yeonjun stood up together in anger and shouted NOOOOO

You both looked at each other and started shouting at each other

YEONJUN(bold ) Y/N -ITALICS

"Hahh I won't ever date a monkey like you, yet alone marry"

"Who said I would, I bloody fucking don't care whether you are some idol or not ,I would rather marry a beggar than weirdo like you "

"You bitch ,what the hell do you think of yourself ,Now that I think  what the hell were you doing there in hotel?"

"It's none of your fucking business "

"What if I say it is ??"

"You want me to remind you ,that one who pulled me was you "

"Enough both of you " roared manager

Both of you glared at each other and plopped down in chair huffing.

"Well aren't they already acting like a married couple " said Taehyun teasingly 

Immediately getting death glare from two hot heads which wiped off his smug smile.

"Why do we have to get married ?It's not like that it's first time scandal like this have arise ,like isn't it normal ?" you asked in uninterest tone.

"Exactly and we have debuted not long back, won't this effect our image " said Yeonjun 

"YAHHH are you indirectly insulting me that your so called reputation  would be ruin if you marry me ?"You asked with your hands curl in fist and with lips curled up in wicked smile

You were truly a sight to admire and  Yeonjun was slightly trembling looking at your anger driven face.

Kai came to rescue of Yeonjun and put his hands on your shoulder calming you down a little.

"Sir Y/n is right, I didn't see any reason they should be marrying each other." KAI said 

"Well this news haven't made headline yet ,just because of our leashing and involvement of bangshik nim and this news is with holding because they have given us deadline of 24 hours to bring them some news which would be more impactful otherwise they would release it. And before any one of you question our decision listen to it properly. The photos they have send us they have fabricated it lightly so  Y/N face wasn't visible clearly  but in real photo your face would be exposed and this news will spread like fire not only it will taint your image but would raise big question mark on your as well as yeonjun character .And your are from INDIA so you really know how things work there ." He said in one breath.