5

Before reading this chapter I will warn you that this chapter contains smut .If you are not comfortable  with it you can kindly skip that part .(tsk tsk I don't know why I am writing this knowing this you are going to read it anyways .Enjoyyyyy)

********************************************************************************

You were running so fast that people around you were giving you crazy look. You decided to look back and see that cameraman was not following you anymore . You stopped in your fast and furious  action , to catch some much needed oxygen. Because of constantly running for about 20 minutes you were feeling cramps in your legs due to lack of lactic acid. You felt your legs gave  away and you found yourself slumping on ground .You didn't give two shit what people walking in streets were thinking ,nor do you care that you were sitting on the middle of road. You didn't have a single grain of food in entire day, you were so excited to attend  the concert  that you have completely forgotten that you need to have food to survive . You were feeling light head, with little bit of strength that was left you pulled yourself up and dragged your feet to a shop in corner .You looked their and though to buy something to drink as you didn't feel like eating after having run in bloody  marathon .You just pointed towards the silver-blue can and owner gave you it and you looked at back to see it cost 15 won. You quickly took out money and handed him . You left from there in haste, sadly you failed to notice two men exchanging looks and following you . You quickly opened the can and took a sip of it. It tasted bitter you really wanted to spit it out ,but you drink it never the less .After you finished drink ,you tossed the can in dustbin.

You know that you were totally in unfamiliar surrounding  and in your little chase you have completely forgotten that you didn't have any idea about this streets .Now you were in big mess because your stupid brain took an impulsive decision. You decided to call Kai and asked him for help .You took out your phone  to see that your battery was dead .Bishhhhhhh

You took left turn to an dark alley ,well another mistake and you found yourself being attacked by two wrench man who were double size of yours. One man covered your mouth while other took out an syringe .Your eyes widened in realization what was going to happen. You were thrashing and  was trying to scratch face of man at back but nothing was working out. With each passing second you felt your heart drop  beat as the other man was coming closer towards you . You felt shiver spread through your body and your felt yourself numb. You looked down to notice that man has injected you with syringe . You felt your view getting blurrier and found it difficult to breath. Your mind was having battle with your brain. All of sudden you hear sound of  short gun  piercing through air and you felt yourself being thrown away . Your body met the rough ground and it caused pain to erupt in your body .From your very position on ground you watch  officers chasing after those two bastards .You lay their for quite a while .You mustered up  courage and with help of pole you got up. Limping you found yourself near a hotel kind of thing. You have lost control of your sense and found yourself stumbling on  things like rock and in particular nothing  but you finally reached hotel .With your half sense you booked a room and manage to pull out some money . 

You were lurking in corridor when you felt some one grab your wrist and you found yourself pin between wall and the intruder. You looked up to meet the beautiful  dark orbs of the intruder .His look was so intense that you felt your soul starring at his sight. You pushed him away lightly as your thoughts were running wild and you didn't want to do anything that would end up making either of you loose their  dignity .You were about to walk away from him when you felt yourself being pulled again but this time your back didn't meet rough wall instead you found yourself envelope in warm embrace of man. His chin resting on your shoulder and you could feel his hot breathe prickling your neck .It was doing amazing wonder on you .You felt unfamiliar sensation spreading through your veins. Your body was feeling hot and you felt  something cool on your neck , you soon realize that man was giving you open mouth kisses . He suddenly turned you around and without wasting any time you felt his cold lips on your ,sucking you hungrily , you felt something ignite inside you and you allow your hands to find their way in thick yet smooth and silky hair of his. It was too passionate for your first kiss and you felt your legs weak .The man swiftly scooped you in his arm without breaking kiss. He swiftly deposited you in bed and quickly broke kiss. You were startled by his action .You were about to ask him why did he stop when you felt him bite your neck and you hissed in pain. Layer of tear forming in your eyes. You tried to stop him by pulling him back but he wasn't getting it, look like he was too busy sucking their. He was kissing you lower and lower and you soon found  him breathing down your cleavage .He quickly took off your shirt and unhooked your bra .You tried stopping him but he swat your hand away. He looked at your boobs like they were some king of delicious food .You hear him say something but you didn't get it. He roughly fondled your left boob while he sucked other one like a  hungry men .You felt ball forming deep down .You were moaning  mess, you scratched his back encouraging him to keep going on. He pulled your hands away from his back and guided them towards his chest .You start unbuttoning his shirt but you were fumbling. Man above you was quite impatient so you tore away his shirt leaving his toned chest for your eyes to feed on. Man smiled at your action and pulled your hand toward his bare chest you roamed your around him admiring every part of it. You found  yourself flicking at his nipples and he couldn't help but grunt out a loud moan of pleasure a clear indication of your right move. You boldly tackled him down and sat on his stomach. Man didn't expect for sudden change of event but allowed you to continue. You attacked his lips and started sucking it ,but this man was so dominating that he won't allow you to overpower you ,he bite your lips causing you to gasp he took this moment to enter your mouth . He pushed his tongue deep down your throat ,you felt yourself gasping for air .Man finally broke kiss ,his chest was heaving and you attacked his neck and kissed him their like a wild cat you bite his neck and lick it .You were not satisfied with  that so you start biting his collarbone and started kissing him there .He suddenly stopped you and turned you both immediately ,he wasted no time and undid your pants and tore away  your underwear a revenge for what you did to his .You unbuttoned his pant and he took away his pant and underwear off .Both of you were completely naked .Each of you were examining beauty of other. He pushed your leg away and you felt his long finger touching your forbidden place ,no one has ever touched you there . His long slender finger rub around your pussy lips and you felt him enter his one finger in you and you moaned out loud in pain as you felt something invade in your foreign place .It was all new for you  ,you felt yourself tighten around him. "Baby girl I have just pushed my one finger and you are already so tight ,how would you take my big dick .It will tore you apart "he said smugly .He started pinching your clit and you moan were becoming louder and louder .He started going rougher and inserted 3 fingers in you followed by constant rolling of clitoris between his finger. You felt yourself clenching tightly around him and you felt your self release .

"Look how  I made you cum baby girl " he said and showed you his fingers filled with your cum. While looking at you he shoved his finger in his mouth savoring your taste ."umm you taste so heavenly baby girl ,ahh ,I can't wait anymore " saying this he guided his dick along with your pussy  and with a slight push you felt your hymen break which cause an earth shattering scream from you .You closed your eyes in pain ,it was hurting so much. It was tearing you apart , you felt yourself being teared in pieces .Tears started pouring out of your eyes. Man didn't move at all in start  and brushed away your tear. "shh ,it's gonna be fine ,I won't move unless you tell me to " he said .You just nodded your head and he started moving in you slowly ,it was still paining but less than before. You were moaning so loudly"ahha".You told him to go faster and he was more than obliged to give in and move faster . You felt climax built and soon you cum followed by him in tow. You passed out because of Euphoria of it .

On side table his phone was ringing with caller ID of "JAE-HYUN"

*****************************************************************************

One of the longest chapter well I couldn't help myself from writing more. Well I think you guys have  already figured out  who this man was.