23

BEOMGYU ,TAEHYUN ,SOO-BIN AND KAI !!!!!!!

WAIT WHAT WERE THEY DOING HERE ???

Before he could ask them anything they pushed him aside and straightaway went inside quarreling.Yeonjun looked at them in disbelief as they circled around you . He slammed door shut and stood beside quarreling teenagers.

"Yahh what is all this fuss about ???''You asked but no one answered as they were too caught up in pushing each other .

"AHMMMM" you cleared your throat loudly finally getting attention of bickering group .

They all finally glanced at you with shock...surprise...disbelief....???and than looked at Yeonjun suspiciously causing him to squirmed in discomfort .

"Why are you guys looking at me like that??"He asked scratching his neck.

"You did it didn't you ???" Soo-bin asked with raised eyebrows.

"What ??" Yeonjun asked baffled his hand unconsciously went towards his lips.  Beomgyu  glanced at you and said "Quit playing innocent will you ??"

"What is this all about ??" You asked not getting where this was going .

"Y/N how could you ???You broke my trust ??"Kai said as he fake cried on Taehyun shoulder.

"Ani!!  Wait what did I do ??" You inquired 

"Look at them acting all naive ??" Taehyun said as he now patted crying Kai head dramatically.

"Guys have you hit your head somewhere ???" You asked in annoyance.

You were feeling hot and your lips were tingling from heated kissing sensation.

"Exactly stop beating around bush and bloody tell us already !!"Yeonjun aided. His eyes briefly clashing  with yours .

"Ommo look at them already taking each other side . They have been married for not  more than 24 hours  and this is the condition!!" Kai babbled

"Yah we aren't stupid !!We can clearly see through your facade so please stop acting! !" Beomgyu stated

"Really !! Is it that visible ?? " Yeonjun asked in astonishment not getting how did they figure out that you guys kissed .

"Of course it is !!" Soo -bin cried out loudly

You furrow your eyebrows in confusion as you couldn't understand what this all fuss was about and  your gut feeling was indicating that yeonjun was gonna do something very very very stupid and you were dam right when he >>>

"BUT HOW DID YOU FIGURE IT OUT THAT WE KISSED ???" yeonjun asked scratching his head in confusion.

WHATTTT????YOU GUYS KISSED???? Everyone except you yelled in shock . Kai let out loud cry followed by Beomgyu who screeched and started jumping . Taehyung and Soobin kept glancing between you and Yeonjun .

"Why are you all acting surprise ???Didn't you already know ??" Yeonjun questioned taken back by all of their
"You baboon who told you to mention anything about kiss ??"You barked as you again threw pillow at him .

"Yahh monkey don't blame me I wouldn't have said it if you haven't kissed me !!!"He snapped throwing pillow back at you .

"WHATTT???"  "Y/N KISSED YOU !!"Everyone yelled again their eyes widening in shock .

"WILL YOU KEEP IT DOWN !! " You screamed and shoved your face in pillow and let out very loud scream of frustration followed by string of curses. Everyone just stood their witnessing your little episode .