27

Taehyun and Yeonjun finally reached the dorm and were greeted by Soo-bin and Huening kai at entrance.

Huening kai was scowling while Soo-bin was looking extremely happy.

"It was so much fun. Yeonjun please never answer our call ever ." Soo-bin said as he played with keys of his car.

"You guys are so bad you got to have  fun while I was struck with Manager nim who kept shooting glares at me if I make slightest of mistake." He said pouting

Taehyung ruffled his hair and patted his back and said "Cheer up buddy . It was one time thing . ''

Yeonjun nodded and they all started moving towards dorm.

They entered the dorm (HALL) to find it empty .

"Haven't they arrived yet?? " Yeonjun asked as he saw no trace of either of you.

"They have. Beomgyu had message me that they have arrived safely." Taehyung stated .

"I will check in room " said Soo-bin as he went towards bedroom. He opened the knob of room to met with scene that he had least expected to come across. He stood frozen on spot.

There you were fast asleep on Beomgyu's bed whereas Beomgyu was asleep on floor his head resting against the side of his bed whereas plate of cookie and milk lays forgotten on table. He found it quite adorable.

He could hear Taehyun as he came in room when Soo-bin didn't return after minutes. He like Soo-bin had same reaction to you and Beomgyu . He smiled as he saw how you were snoring lightly and how beomgyu was sleeping so soundly with little pout. Soon they were joined by Huening kai and Yeonjun who were shouting and they were harshly shushed by soo-bin .

Yeonjun glanced at Beomgyu and you who were sleeping peacefully despite the chaos. But his eyes were stick on your little form who look so small on bed .

He was about to lift Beomgyu when soo-bin held him back.

"Wait first let's click picture . They both look so cute ."Soo-bin whispered and without wasting any moment he clicked pictures.

Yeonjun shrugged his shoulder and with help of Taehyun moved Beomgyu to Soo-bin's bed. He noticed how you were making grabby hand and he knew you were looking for duvet. One of the many thing he has learned about you is that you can't sleep without duvet.

He pulled out his duvet from bed and cover it with you . He made sure it was covering you whole except your feet just the way you like it. He was about to move back when you grab his hand pulling him towards you . He tried loosening your grip on his wrist but you didn't let go at all.

Suddenly he heard sound of flash and he groaned knowing soo-bin has clicked pictures. He turned towards Soo-bin who along with huening kai was fussing how cute and lovely you guys looked .

"Why don't you sleep for awhile too. It has been long morning for you as well. " suggested Taehyun .

He was about to deny when later speak again "You know there is nothing wrong for a husband to sleep with his wife unless he is sleeping with someone who isn't his wife."

Yeonjun eye widen at Taehyun word and before he could say anything he felt himself being pulled. Making his face land close to yours. He sighted in defeat knowing there is no way out of here. While struggling he kicked out his shoes and finally moved in bed with you.

He saw how your back visibly relax against him . He gently kept his hand around waist as that was the only way possible for him as you still held onto his wrist.