2

YEONJUN POV

We have finally landed back  and I was so exhausted . We just came back from China after completing the shooting .It has been long flight for me, I looked at other members who unlike me were in high spirit. Soobin turned towards us told us to hurry up as he didn't want us to be sported by any paparazzi. I waited patiently for my luggage and soon started walking by keeping my head low and suddenly  I felt someone bump into me. I looked towards girl and saw that she was staring at me continuously. What a creep .I told her to move away but she  she still kept staring at me .I soon hear Soobin shouting at me to hurry up. I just pushed her away lightly as she wasn't planning to move and neither was letting me go .My patience was running low and I didn't have time to handle such bullshit .I was walking my way out when suddenly I felt slight pain on my back  like someone has smacked me and I stumbled forward not prepared for sudden attack .I looked back to see crazy girl standing there wit twisted smile. 

I yelled at her in rage saying "How dare she hit me ?","Was she crazy? " and many appealing phrases .In return she also started shouting at me .I couldn't understand what she was yelling, but I know it very well that it wasn't anything nice.

We both keep shouting at each other not giving two fucks about our surrounding. Neither of us  were ready to back out. Suddenly I felt myself being pulled . I looked to see it was Soo-bin. Even before I could say anything to him ,he turned towards crazy girl and apologized to her and to my surprise girl replied saying ok and that too in Korean was she playing with me  ? She is such a bitch ,she surely did this create scene !!ugh she is absolutely nutter . 

Soobin dragged me away from her and from corner of my eyes I saw her poking her tongue at me mocking me .Huhh I was about to do something but soo-bin forcefully turned my head away from her.

Soobin finally let go of me and sat in car grunting in relief. I sat across him glaring at him angrily but my anger soon melted as I notice that everyone had settled down and they all were waiting  for me . Soon car started and Soobin looked towards me and said "what the hell were you doing??why were you yelling at that girl??''.

All members instantly turned towards us with raised eyebrows ,suddenly interested in our little banter. I huffed and said "It wasn't my fault soo-bin I swear that girl is crazy . First she bumps into me and when I ask her to move aside she didn't even move away. It was than that I pushed her lightly and started walking but she ran up to me and smacked my back  .I was furious by her action and started yelling at her and she too started yelling at me in her alien language ." 

"woah yeonjun hyung got his ass beaten by girl." said taehyun teasingly 

"was that girl beautiful?" Hueningkai  asked

"nope not at all . She was nightmare. " replied Yeonjun 

"Really  ?Soobin you saw her right ?Was she really not beautiful" asked beomgyu  

"Well she was not that beautiful but she was cute like koala  " said Soobin 

"Ohh !! I want to meet Yeonjun's lady " said Hueningkai smirkingly

"She is not my lady ,she is monkey and I pray to god I never see her face again in my life.  " yelled Yeonjun

"whatever you say lover boy... " teased Beomgyu 

Ughh groaned Yeonjun as he pulled up his earphones up not wanting to be part of conversation that has anything doing with you . 

************************************************************

After torturous ride we finally reached our Hotel ,well we will be leaving here for 2 days as our dormitory is getting renovated .We all  checked in went to our respective bedroom.

Huening Kai POV

I was strolling the lobby of Hotel as I was feeling bored .I was passing by the corridor when I heard someone speaking in English "How much he is asking to pay me ?"well I was intrigued by the voice and my body involuntary moved towards the source and I found cute lady who was profusely sweating and had crease forming on her forehead from worrying, she was stuttering and her lips were trembling .

I called out to her saying "let me help you" .She looked towards me with so much happiness like she has seen god. Her eyes quickly scan me from head to toe and I smiled at her in assurance. I stood beside her and asked driver "how much was the fare ride?" and soon he replied 1000 won. I turned towards her  and she offered me  all money like a small child offering a chocolate. I took out the notes I wanted and paid to driver. She sighted in relief and turned towards me and said THANK YOU. 

I smiled at her ,I don't know why but I can't help myself from smiling she was just so adorable. I asked her whether she was visiting KOREA for first time and she replied yes her voice full of happiness and excitement she further continue saying she was here for BTS concert her face was flabbergasted with joy.

 I offered her my help and introduce myself as Kai. She again thanked me and said her name was Y/N. Her name felt strange on my lips Y/n. I called out her name while stammering .She smiled sweetly at me and said she was from India . I found myself offering her help .I never do this but for some reason I felt it was okay. I asked whether she needed my help checking in hotel and she nodded her head desperately . I unconsciously said she was cute in korean. I breathed in relief knowing she won't get it but her next sentence made my eyes go wide "I know you called me cute in korean" and she giggled .I gave her suspicious look and she replied "K -drama " .I found myself chuckling at that .Many people across the world love watching K-drama. I helped her checked in as it was getting late and dropped her in front of her room . I also gave her my phone number. She just smiled at me and said good night and retired for bed. Her room was on same floor as mine. I finally decided that it was time for my precious sleep. 

Before sleeping HUENING KAI has goofy smile and the last thing on mind was Y/n .Similar to that of Yeonjun whose last thought before sleeping was that of crazy monkey .BOTH were thinking of You well one with merry smile whereas other with bitter smile. 

****************************************************************************