18

Do expect grammatical error . This chapter isn't revised

*************************************

Your eyes flicker at his lips and you could feel his eyes on you taking in your every action. You didn't know what came over you but you leaned in gave him small but long peck on his cheeks.

"AHMMM' you guys hear someone clear their throat and you quickly pulled back and looked up to see it was his sister who was now throwing daggers at you.
"Omma is calling for lunch ." She simply stated to yeonjun and went away.

"Let's go lunch is ready " He stood up and left without even waiting for you.

You followed behind

You sat beside his mother and table was already set filled with various food dishes.

"Let's eat " Grandma said

You look down at your plate and gulped not knowing which was non veg. You kicked Yeonjun lightly under the table and he instantly look at you with scowling face . You signaled him towards your dish and silently asked him what to eat.

Yeonjun took away bowl of curry and along with that he took half of the food on plate leaving  you only with small portion of veggies and rice.

His mother raised her eyebrow at him .

"Omma she is vegetarian. She won't eat meat ."He replied and continue stuffing his face with food.

You started eating plain rice. You half heartedly look at veggies at the side of plate which you absolutely hate . You curse yourself for not eating it when your mom would force you and would taunt you that you will be starving one day and true to her words  here you were starving .

After having lunch which was soon over for you. You looked at your plate which now was left with vegetables . From corner of your eyes you could see grandmother eyeing you .You sighted and look at veggies . It seem like they were mocking you to eat them and scolding you for not eating them when your mom would told you to .

You gulped down a glass of water contemplating what to do with veggies. 

You didn't even realize everyone were looking at you with amusement as you played with veggies on plate picking them up and dropping them down and repeating the whole procedure. It continued for about few more minutes before you finally made your mind to have it.

You picked up some veggies in spoon  with determined look and bring it closer to your mouth and then again dropping it on plate with 'I am giving up' look. You continue staring down at veggies with distraught look.

" Y/Nshii is there any problem ??" Father asked in concern

"Aniyooo. No problem at all." You replied you looked down at your plate  and took all veggies in spoon and shove it down into your mouth . For few moments you didn't chew at all but you knew this wasn't going to help so you started chewing and made faces like baby who was forced to eat something that it absolute dislike .

You chocked on veggies and  started coughing violently . Yeonjun's mother who was beside you quickly patted your back and Yeonjun handed you his glass of water.

"Are you okay " Yeonjun asked with worriedly as he saw your watery eyes .

"Yes perfectly fine." You replied showing him hand gesture of ok.

" If you don't like eating vegetables than you should have say so ." Yeonjun scolded you as he  wiped away your teary eyes. He sat back on his seat eying you for a moment .