24

In the kitchen

Yeonjun stood there in dazed not getting how you compiled to him so easily . He was sure your little devil mind was working some evil plan. He shrugged it off when he felt Taehyun bump his shoulder lightly against him. He glanced at  kitchen and instantly his eyes widened in shock at the state of his kitchen. Was it even a kitchen anymore??

"What have you guys done to my kitchen ??" Yeonjun shrieked as he saw Soo-bin kneading now not so sticky dough . Yeonjun wondered whether flour was plastered more on his face or spread  on the counter or in the bowl.

"Calm down hyung !!We are just cooking unlike you " Beomgyu teased as he stirred his sauce. Yeonjun face turned red in embarrassment as others chuckled getting what Beomgyu was indicating .

"Stop it guys it ain't funny !" Yeonjun cried out loud as he took away knife from Kai and started chopping Capsicums .

"Exactly our point . On your wedding day you guys were whining so much but looking at you guys now it reminds me of that couple who on surface seems to hate each other but deep inside they love each other ." Soo-bin said as he wrapped dough nicely and  kept it aside for rest .

" It's not like that . Don't make out something big out of such trivia matter and we are not in love neither we will be ever " Yeonjun said assertively making his point .

"KISSING isn't trivia matter . Beside that if this isn't love than what it is ?? Lust ?? Infatuation??Crush? I don't care what name you decide to gave it ,just make sure you don't mess it up." Beomgyu advised .

" What lust ?? Of course not and I didn't intend to give it any name to this relationship when we are just forced into it . " Yeonjun stated horrific, disgusted at maknae choice of word.

"Oh but you still care for noona don't you ??" Kai questioned leaning against wall. He tried tasting sauce but beomgyu hit his hand away with spatula making him scowl .

"I don't she is just my responsibility." Yeonjun answered shuttering lightly . For some unknown reason his heart pained a little while answering it.

Everyone gave him look which clearly stated none of them believed what he said but  decided to not push him any further as they saw his pissed off face.

"Does any one needs my kisses??" Kai asks as he playfully leans on Yeonjun . Everyone brokes down into fits of laughter as Yeonjun tries squirming out of Kai grip.

"What happen hyung??Don't you want my kisses ??" kai questions as he made kissing face at him.

"What are you doing ??'' Yeonjun asks younger terrified with his kissing face. He keeps squirming trying to pull out but younger won't let go . Others were having time of their life.

"Yah he only likes when Y/N kisses him " Taehyun teased causing roar of laughter to erupt from other and making yeonjun flushed to a point one could see nothing but red.

Magical time skip (30 min)

After 5 minutes of squirming and whining Yeonjun was finally able to get out of Kai grip . They all than started cooking lunch as Txt had to leave early .

For lunch they had prepared some white cheese pasta, Salad , bread, hobak buchim (Zuicchinin pancake) with Beomgyu's special sauce.  

Yeonjun and Taehyung set table whereas Beomgyu went to call you for lunch .

Beomgyu entered bedroom to find you jamming to song . He could only get words like humming girl ...mukshida rey ..my rehab ..monoktudo..  I can make it better and he finally conclude that indeed you were singing Make it right . He couldn't help but chuckle as he saw how confidently you were singing wrong lyrics .