Chapter Fifty-Eight

China

"Right there daddy" I moan as Red strokes in and out of me.

"Fuck, I love you girl" Red moans, gripping my neck as he pounds me harder.

"I'm cummin" I tell him, putting both of my hands on the wrist of his hand around my neck.

He tightens his grip and I bite my lip, allowing myself to be dominated completely.

"Oh my.." I moan as I cum on his dick.

He continues stroking and my eyes uncontrollably roll into the back of my head.

He takes his hand off of my neck and begins to kiss my neck softly.

"Damn baby" Red moans, finishing inside of me.

He collapses beside me on the bed and I smile at him.

We lay for a minute in silence..

"Your bachelor party's tonight.." I tell Red while standing up to take a shower.

"Yeah" He follows me into the bathroom.

Lola and I were on FaceTime yesterday talking about how men cheat on their fiancés at bachelor parties so I'm just curious to know what Red has planned for his..

"You know what happens at bachelor parties" I continue.

"China-" Red starts to speak but I cut him off.

"Just be honest with me Red, if you plan on cheating tonight then just say that so I can cheat too" I tell him, instantly regretting it.

He grabs my hair, yanking me into the bathroom door causing a loud THUD as my head hits it.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that. I know how angry he gets at the mere thought of me cheating.

I grip my head in pain.

"Red" I cry.

"Say it again, I dare you" Red says angrily looking into my eyes.

"So you can cheat but it's a problem when I say I want to do it too?" I ask as warm tears start to fall down my cheek.

"Bitch I ain't did shit and I wasn't planning on doing shit. I'm mad because you already thinking negative and preparing to cheat. Be so for real, hoe I'll kill you" Red tells me with a mean mug on his face.

I continue to cry.

"I don't even want to have a bachelor party no more, fuck it" Red yells while punching the wall causing me to flinch.

My tears begin to fall more.

"So you don't want to marry me?" I ask him, following as he turns away.

He turns back towards me causing me to instantly back up into the door again.

"Did I say that? No, I said I don't want to have a bachelor party!" He yells louder in anger.

"Stop yelling at me" I cry.

"Then stop asking dumb questions and get the fuck in the shower before I hurt you China!" He warns me.

I stop talking, sliding the shower door open and turning the water on.

I take some toilet paper, blowing my nose and wiping my tears before throwing it into the trash can.

I sit on the toilet to pee.

"Red" I call out softly seeing that he's no longer in the bathroom.

I wipe, flushing the toilet before washing my hands.