Chapter Thirty-Eight

Tas

Red got rid of Magic last night and a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders..

"Let's go mama" I tell my mom as we get out of the Uber and approach the rehab facility.

"I don't want to" My mom tells me dragging her feet.

"Don't get in here telling these people that you don't want to be here. Get the help you need and I'm not playing" I tell her through clinched teeth. I feel like I'm the parent.

She nods while slowly following me into the building.

"Hi, How may I help you?" The white lady at the front desk asks with a smile.

"This is my mom Candice Burg, she's suppose to be starting in y'all thirty day program today" I tell the receptionist.

"Okay, one second" She says typing something into her computer.

"Here we go, Candice Burg. You're all set, One of the physiatrist will be right out to get her" The receptionist tells me.

I look at my mom.

"I love you, please complete this program. I know you can do it" I tell my mom as I hug her.

She hugs me back tightly.

"I love you too son" She tells me nodding.

"Ms. Burg" A man in a white coat speaks getting our attention.

My mom slowly walks over to him and they go through double doors..

China

"Was it good?" Lola asks me just as I finish telling her about the situation with Brent and I.

"Real good" I answer making her laugh.

"Girl" Lola says dragging the L

I laugh.

"I think I'm having a baby with my sugar daddy" Lola whispers to me so her sister doesn't hear.

I gasp

"You're pregnant?" I ask her

"No not yet but he wants me to have his child so his legacy can live on and said he would leave everything he owns to us, I might do it because now that I have to keep Marissa safe I'll need all the money I can get" Lola tells me.

I nod

"Yeah I get that" I tell her.

"Well I should get going before Red starts tripping on me"

"Okay boo" Lola says giving me a hug as I stand up.

"Bye Marissa" I speak to Lola's sister.

"Bye" Marissa waves.

......

I decided to stop by the grocery store and grab Dj some more milk.

"Let me pay for that for you" A male voice says behind me in line.

I turn around coming face to face with some brown skin man. He has curly hair and hazel eyes.

"No thank you, I'm good" I assure him.

It seems like everyone that I meet is Red's opp. I don't have time for that again..

"I'm still paying for it" He tells me handing the cashier a hundred dollar bill for the milk.

"Thanks" I tell him walking away.

"Wait, what's your name?" He calls after me.

"China" I speak still not turning around.

Brent

"So you cheated on me with China and now that I've cheated on you with Red, you don't want to try and fix things?" Sofia asks angrily.

"I didn't fuck China" I lie shrugging my shoulders.

I didn't fuck her before but oh well.

"If it's not about my son, don't contact me" I tell Sofia.

"Are you serious?" She asks in shock

I nod. "I'm very serious"

"I can't believe this, four years down the drain" Sofia says starting to cry but I have no emotion about the situation.

"Yeah, so maybe you should get back to your aunts house" I tell her.

"Fuck you Brent" She yells breaking my glass vase before storming out of the door.

I sigh before lighting a backwood.

My feelings for China have definitely gotten stronger since we actually had sex. That girl got good head and pussy. I see why Red be tripping.

Red

"Hey baby" I speak to China as she walks into the house.

"Hey, I got Dj some more milk" China tells me planting a kiss on my lips.

"Ok, I just put him to sleep" I tell her.

She sits next to me on the couch.

"You love me?" I ask her.

"Of course I love you, why are you asking that?" She asks me confused.

I chuckle

"Damn I can't ask if you love me?"

"You know I do Red" She says kissing me again.

"I love you too, til death do us part. Literally" I tell her.

She squints her eyes at me causing me to laugh.

......
◾️This chapter was short because I wanted to update so bad lol 🖤 Updating again asap (probably tonight) and it will be longer. Thanks for reading XOXO