Chapter Fourty-One

China

"Or what?" Red asks Brent again..

I start to feel myself lose consciousness..

"Red, don't make me hurt you dawg" Brent reply's

Red chuckles. "I'm letting her go because I want to nigga, not cause of anything you said"

He lets go of my neck and I instantly start to gasp for air...

"You okay?" Brent asks me looking concerned.

"Nigga you got ten seconds to exit my house before shit get hectic" Red threatens Brent.

"I ain't one of these bitch ass niggas thats scared of you, you know that nigga, We can get there. I'm leaving because I want to, not because of anything you said" Brent chuckles before standing up.

He looks back at me before leaving the house.

"That was real informing" Red tells me with a dark chuckle.

"I don't know what you're talking a-" I get cut off with a hard smack to the face.

Red grabs my hair, snatching me up by it.

"You think I'm dumb ?" Red asks me through clinched teeth.

"No I don't think you're dumb" I answer crying

"You want to be with that nigga? Just say that. I'll let you go" Red tells me still holding on to my hair.

But I know he doesn't mean it. He's not letting me go anywhere, he's made that very clear multiple times and I know he's not letting me take Dj from him...not that I'm sure I even want to.

"Red" I cry as he tightens his grip on my hair.

He yanks me up from the couch, dragging me up the stairs by my hair. My body aches with each step hitting it..

"Red please" I beg him.

He turns into a completely different person when he's mad...

He ignores me, dragging me into the room. He closes the door and instantly starts to beat me.

"Red" I yell in pain.

"Shut the fuck up before my son hear you" Red demands and I instantly close my mouth, crying silently.

"I'm gone give you one more chance to tell me the truth" Red tells me yanking me up by my hair again..

"Did you..fuck Brent?"

"Yes, we fucked. I'm sorry Red please forgive me" I confess while crying in pain..

"How many times?" Red asks me through clinched teeth.

"Only twice" I answer and he instantly punches me.

I black out....

........

Next morning...

Brent

I feel so bad for leaving China with Red yesterday, I could barely sleep last night. I know that nigga hit her after I left but I can't help her if she doesn't want my help.. I can only be here for her when she needs me.

"Fuck" I say to myself angrily.

I can't get China out of my head, I love her...