Chapter Twenty-five

Six months later

China

"Your stomach getting big as hell" Chance tells me on the FaceTime call as I show him my stomach.

"I know, this boy growing fast" I tell him while rubbing my belly.

"My nephew gone be something serious" Chance says making me laugh.

"Facts" Red chimes in.

"Well I'm gone let you get back to work. I love you" I tell Chance. He just started a new job at Foot locker. I'm so proud of him.

"Okay sis, I love you too" Chance says before ending the call.

"I can't wait to get this baby out of me" I tell Red. I'm eight months and about to pop.

"I can't wait either. I'm ready to meet my son" Red says rubbing my stomach.

I smile while standing up to look into the full body mirror.

"Can you hand me my brush?" I ask Red.

He stands up, gets my brush and hands it to me.

"Thank you" I say as I start to brush my ombré colored wig.

"I'm going over to Lolas place today. We're going to hang out for a bit. Maybe go get some lunch" I tell Red.

Lola moved out about two months ago. Her sugar daddy helped her get an apartment and I'm so happy for my girl!

"Okay" Red says nodding.

I watch as he goes into the dresser and pulls out a long box. He walks over to me and hands me the box.

"Happy early birthday!" He says causing me to smile.

My birthday is tomorrow and I wasn't going to remind him because I wanted to see if he remembered and he did.

"Thank you!" I say hugging him tightly.

I open the box and see that it's a diamond necklace with my name on it.

"Omg I love it" I tell him as he picks it up.

"Turn around" He tells me.

I turn around and Red puts the necklace on my neck..I look icy as fuck.

"I love you" I tell him giving him a kiss.

"I love you too" He tells me with a smile.

"I have your whole party planned out for tomorrow. It was gone be a surprise but fuck it" He says making me laugh.

"Thank you so much" I tell him.

It makes me feel special that he remembered my birthday and took the time to plan me a party.

......

"My nephew got you getting thick" Lola says as I walk into her apartment. I have gained a little weight.

"Don't he though?" I say twerking a little and she smacks my booty.

We both laugh.

"You want to go grab some brunch or something?" I ask her.

"Yeah, let me get my purse" She tells me.

I watch as she goes into her room and comes back out with her purse. We walk outside of her apartment and she puts her key in, locking the door. We get into my car and I drive to the nearest restaurant for brunch..

After a few minutes we pull up to the restaurant and go inside.

"Table for two?" The hostess asks us as she grabs two menus.